Pregnancy

midnightstar21
My last week of pregnancy.
November 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
I am having a c section Friday. This pregnancy has been very rough. I am high risk. I been in and out of hospital. Monthly ultrasounds etc. I am happy for this pregnancy to be almost over. But nervous at the same time. I am having a c section this week. I am going to be holding my baby very soon. This pregnancy has been really hard. But seeing my baby Friday will make everything i went through worth it!

Replies

• MooreMom523
    November 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Can't wait to hear baby is safely here!
  • lillucky8
    November 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Do you have everything ready for the baby? Bags packed?

Good luck, cant wait for an update :)
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    :-) I can't wait to finally hold her!

Quoting MooreMom523:

Can't wait to hear baby is safely here!
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Her bag yes. My bag no lol. I will be doing all that this week. She has everything she needs so far. :-)

Quoting lillucky8:

Do you have everything ready for the baby? Bags packed?

Good luck, cant wait for an update :)
  • Heather2001
    November 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly!

• bebe_ju-rah
    November 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    This will be the longest week ever, followed by the fastest 18 years imaginable. :) GL
  • krusesbaby
    November 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Is this your first? Its exciting an nerve racking at the same time to know exactially when baby will come isnt it? I remeber the night before i was induced with my 2nd i thought i would do my bag packing and get everything in the car take a nice long bath and then go to bed early. Well...i did everything but go to bed. i think i slept for an hour total. I refolded baby clothes and changed going home outfit 4x (ended up with first pick anyway lol) and watched about 50 episodes of babys being born lol. Happy last week!

• midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Thank you! :-)

Quoting Heather2001:

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly!

• midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Lol so true!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

This will be the longest week ever, followed by the fastest 18 years imaginable. :) GL
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    Nope my second! Lol i am having a c section. That's funny. Her bags are packed so i won't be touching them. I added extra clothes though because. The hospital said she could be a big baby lol.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Is this your first? Its exciting an nerve racking at the same time to know exactially when baby will come isnt it? I remeber the night before i was induced with my 2nd i thought i would do my bag packing and get everything in the car take a nice long bath and then go to bed early. Well...i did everything but go to bed. i think i slept for an hour total. I refolded baby clothes and changed going home outfit 4x (ended up with first pick anyway lol) and watched about 50 episodes of babys being born lol. Happy last week!

Pregnancy