midnightstar21
My last week of pregnancy.
November 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
I am having a c section Friday. This pregnancy has been very rough. I am high risk. I been in and out of hospital. Monthly ultrasounds etc. I am happy for this pregnancy to be almost over. But nervous at the same time. I am having a c section this week. I am going to be holding my baby very soon. This pregnancy has been really hard. But seeing my baby Friday will make everything i went through worth it!

Replies

• MooreMom523
    November 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Can't wait to hear baby is safely here!
  • lillucky8
    November 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Do you have everything ready for the baby? Bags packed?

Good luck, cant wait for an update :)
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    :-) I can't wait to finally hold her!

Quoting MooreMom523:

Can't wait to hear baby is safely here!
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Her bag yes. My bag no lol. I will be doing all that this week. She has everything she needs so far. :-)

Quoting lillucky8:

Do you have everything ready for the baby? Bags packed?

Good luck, cant wait for an update :)
  • Heather2001
    November 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly!

• bebe_ju-rah
    November 4, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    This will be the longest week ever, followed by the fastest 18 years imaginable. :) GL
  • krusesbaby
    November 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Is this your first? Its exciting an nerve racking at the same time to know exactially when baby will come isnt it? I remeber the night before i was induced with my 2nd i thought i would do my bag packing and get everything in the car take a nice long bath and then go to bed early. Well...i did everything but go to bed. i think i slept for an hour total. I refolded baby clothes and changed going home outfit 4x (ended up with first pick anyway lol) and watched about 50 episodes of babys being born lol. Happy last week!

• midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Thank you! :-)

Quoting Heather2001:

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly!

• midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Lol so true!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

This will be the longest week ever, followed by the fastest 18 years imaginable. :) GL
  • midnightstar21
    November 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    Nope my second! Lol i am having a c section. That's funny. Her bags are packed so i won't be touching them. I added extra clothes though because. The hospital said she could be a big baby lol.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Is this your first? Its exciting an nerve racking at the same time to know exactially when baby will come isnt it? I remeber the night before i was induced with my 2nd i thought i would do my bag packing and get everything in the car take a nice long bath and then go to bed early. Well...i did everything but go to bed. i think i slept for an hour total. I refolded baby clothes and changed going home outfit 4x (ended up with first pick anyway lol) and watched about 50 episodes of babys being born lol. Happy last week!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts