Pregnancy

Featured Posts
jack90
curious how many c sections can a women have ???
by jack90
November 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I just really want to know i heard that you can only have 3 but then i read online a women who had 9. i just want to know because i dont really want to stop at three and get fixed i want at the most 4 children already have 2 and prego with my third.

Replies

• chickensmommy
    November 4, 2013 at 5:55 AM
    I've had 2... Plan on having at least 1 more baby too!
  • jack90
    by jack90
    November 4, 2013 at 5:59 AM

good luck :*)  i kinda hope i can deliver this baby so maybe i can have another in the future i cant imagine life knowing that i will never ever have that feeling of wondering if i could or not be pregnant. i am very family orientated and it sucks if i have to be done at three :((

• GodsAmiga
    November 4, 2013 at 6:12 AM

My aunt has had 5...but after the last one they had to put a net-thing inside of her that's helping hold her organs up. I don't know if that's normal though or not after that many. It might be just some off-the-wall thing that hardly ever happens.

• mama2lilboys
    November 4, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Idk. I've had two and pregnant with #3. My BFF just had her 4th.
  • brandie1470
    November 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    My common sense says I shouldnt do that a whole lot. Im stopping at 2.

• kadensmomma0708
    November 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I had an emergency csection, and while recovery was a breeze...i was literally running a week after, I am going to try for a VBAC.  I would talk to your doctor, and see what he thinks it best for your body.

• KelliansMom
    November 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM
    It's surgery I would say the more you do it the higher the risk.
  • GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 4, 2013 at 7:42 AM

It depends on the ob. I think many do want you to stop at 3, but my ob is fine w more. He told me he had a patient who had 6. My aunt had 8, she knew a woman who had 12 c/s.

• HKing01
    by HKing01
    November 4, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Some doctors don't want to do more than 3 on a patient. I am having my 4th in March, I'm a little terrified but the other 3 weren't too bad. This will be my last. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned, I'm not sure if that's good or bad though.

• MommytoBe0414
    November 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I agree with previous posters I think it all depends on your dr. My husbands cousin will be having her 4th in March and her dr. will not let her have any more he is making her get fixed so she can't get pregnant again but I have heard of others getting many more and I've heard of some dr.'s who will only allow you to get 3. I would def. talk to your dr and see what their thoughts are on this.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN