auburngirl814
9 DPO before getting BFP!? *piog
November 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Ok ladies, I need some help! I have googled the same question--"What were your symptoms at 9 DPO before you got your BFP?" and I got all kinds of answers. I Know that I can rely on the women in CM to give great advice and share their own experiences!

---SO... what were your syptoms at 9/10 DPO BEFORE you got your BFP?

_ My reason in asking this is because I woke up this morning to take a shower for work and have some AWFUL naseousness come over me, to where I just laid down in the bathroom floor and was too sick to even stand up, I had to SIT DOWN while taking a shower and even to blow dry my hair. I've never had this happen before, so since DH and I have been TTC for over 3 years, of course I would try to relate this to morning sickness, BUT is 9/10 DPO too early to be having these symptoms? When does implantaion usually occur? Also, I have been very emotional and quick to cry about everything!

***UPDATE ON PAGE 3!!***

Replies

• TheyAreMyLoves
    November 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    My only symptoms before my BFP at 10 DPO were sore boobs and I was having round ligiment pain down in my lower pelvis when is roll over in bed at night. Enough to wake me up.
    If I hadn't experienced it myself, I would never believe youxan get RLP that early, but I totally did.
    It was the main reason I took my last FRER sitting under my bathroom sink, as I had just decided the night before that after 6 years TTC, we were done.
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    November 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM

for me it was headache and stuffy nose... it sounds too early for symptoms unless these are occuring from the month before (even then it's early but not impossible)...good luck!

• JessiFaye
    November 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I had some slight cramping at 9dpo. I took a test that day and it was negative. Then at 11 dpo I had heartburn and my chest was really tender. I took a test the evening of 12dpo and had a glaring positive. I probably could have taken it at 10 or 11dpo, I bet. 

Good luck!

• auburngirl814
    November 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Thank you all for sharing! If its not pregnancy symptoms then do you think it could be symptoms of implantation?

• livingforthem83
    November 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    Good luck!
  • amy_dawn
    November 1, 2013 at 1:32 PM

It's not impossible. I got my BFP with an FRER at 9dpo. I had nausea earlier in my cycle, prior to ovulation, and I must have been a little sick. 10dpo, I took a digital test, which was positive, and that day I rode with my husband in his truck and I got massively carsick, which was really unusual for me. I get carsick nearly everytime I go anywhere in a vehicle, even if I'm driving (but it's less severe when I'm driving). I'm 6 weeks 5 days now, and this is how it's been since 10dpo. I also started getting nauseau at other times in the few days following that.

As far as when implantation occurs...text books and most places say 5dpo. But my temperature charting clearly showed an implantation dip at 3 dpo. I felt pregnant within the next couple of days after that.

Hormones affect each women differently, and even each pregnancy is different. This is why women have varying degrees of morning sickness, as well as differing amounts and types of other symptoms.

The only real way to know is to test. I've always used an FRER for my first test because they detect not just HCG, but also HCGc (I think that's right...).

• auburngirl814
    November 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM

WOW! Thank you! That was a great, detailed response and very helpful info! I am thinking of going to get a FRER tonight and testing with FMU and I will be 10 DPO!

Quoting amy_dawn:

It's not impossible. I got my BFP with an FRER at 9dpo. I had nausea earlier in my cycle, prior to ovulation, and I must have been a little sick. 10dpo, I took a digital test, which was positive, and that day I rode with my husband in his truck and I got massively carsick, which was really unusual for me. I get carsick nearly everytime I go anywhere in a vehicle, even if I'm driving (but it's less severe when I'm driving). I'm 6 weeks 5 days now, and this is how it's been since 10dpo. I also started getting nauseau at other times in the few days following that.

As far as when implantation occurs...text books and most places say 5dpo. But my temperature charting clearly showed an implantation dip at 3 dpo. I felt pregnant within the next couple of days after that.

Hormones affect each women differently, and even each pregnancy is different. This is why women have varying degrees of morning sickness, as well as differing amounts and types of other symptoms.

The only real way to know is to test. I've always used an FRER for my first test because they detect not just HCG, but also HCGc (I think that's right...).

• LeapBaby123
    November 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    I felt exctly like my period was coming. Cramping, fatigue, sore breasts. I tested at 11DPO and my test line was darker than the control line (on a FRER) so I'm assuming I could have gotten a positive at 9dpo if I had tested.
  • Devious103102
    November 1, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Deff not too soon, everyone gets symptoms differently. Good luck! 

• samsanders
    November 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    I tested at 9 dpo with zero symptoms. I just wanted so badly to have a baby so I tested for fun and hope that I was. And I was :) my symptoms kicked in around 5 weeks!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts