Pregnancy

Featured Posts
AmandaB10
Bloody show and other pre labor signs
October 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Hi ladies, my name is Amanda and I am 38 weeks 2 days pregnant with my third. I never experienced any of this with my first two so I don't really have anything to go by other than what I read. Monday afternoon I had the bloody show then last night, Tuesday, I started to get really nauseas, threw up once and shortly after had two bouts of diarrhea. I know all of these are or can be signs that signal labor will be starting soon. My question is with all these things happening so close together is it likely that I will go into labor in the next day or two? Or have many of you experienced things such as this and still went another week or two before going into labor? Thank you in advance for any answers.

Replies

• forsakenjewl24
    October 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    I'd like to know too. Bc I'm right there with Ya. Except my bloody Shaw was yesterday
  • DACIA79
    by DACIA79
    October 30, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    I had my bloody show just before my pain started the day Connor was born I never had that with my other two boys.
  • forsakenjewl24
    October 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    See Woth my first I never had anything just wham water breaking and well that's a given what to do. This time bloody show was happening bout 6 or so and had contractions every half hour nothing painful went to sleep. So today we shall see. I hope she comes. Bc well honestly I'm very impatient lol
  • sugareemommee
    October 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    Well with my 3rd it all hit me within 24 hours, bloody show, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea early in the day, then my water broke in the afternoon once contractions had already started. :). Best of luck I was 39 w 6 days.
  • Raeann11
    October 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM

My first two I had nothing. My third for 5-8 weeks I had everything under the sun. I had diarrhea for 8 weeks, for 5 weeks I had big, small pieces of my mucus plug and some with blood and sometimes none, I had contractions for 8 weeks(5 times I thought I was in labor for it all to stop 5-12 hours later) and so much more.

There is no way of knowing at all. Just have to wait and see what happens.

• AmandaB10
    November 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM
    So according to everything I've read about bloody show in particular, it all says that most women will go into labor within a week of having bloody show. Considering that this afternoon will be exactly one week since I had mine, it looks like I won't be in luck and I'll be one of the ones that passes that one week mark :( guess I'll just have to wait it out. I will update when baby does finally come along
  • kayco2013
    November 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I haven't had a bloody show but i've had horrible diarrhea type cramping that makes me stop and sometimes takes my breath, but if I go to the bathroom the are relieved. I have had days where I have diarrhea. Yesterday I had those bad cramps and was sweaty but soon as I got home it all stopped. I haven't had any consistent contractions yet tho.

• momto1ryen
    November 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    I had ds within 48 hrs of my bloody show.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN