Pregnancy

mamav2215
33 weeks...anyone else feel just icky
September 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I'm 33 1/2 weeks and I just feel like garbage. Not the typical "oh i'm  uncomfortable" 

I've had more gas lately, (lovely i know) and kind of minor tummy aches...not bad ones, and they go away as soon as I go to the bathroom. (lovely again I know). 

I have been feeling kind of nauseas again (haven't had mroning sickness since 12 weeks). I feel restless when I try to sleep, and I just overall feel icky. I don't know.

I also think i lost my mucus plug. I thought it was just discharge and went in cause it was brown tinged (they told me to) they weren't concerned but did test me for BV... which i have... again. However the the brown/red tinged discharge has come and gone a few times since then and when I google mucus plug it looks like it. haha. 

AH i don't know. I just feel like poop and I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, although the momma part of me says, "no... stay in there longer, you're not ready" 

Anyone else feel similiar to this around this time?

Replies

• Pandapanda
    September 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    I'm 39+5 and feel like crap. Hang in there.
  • mamav2215
    September 11, 2013 at 10:16 AM

ugh it sucks. i just want to lay in bed but then i get acid reflux and get restless. haha.

at least you're almost done!! exciting!! good luck!

Quoting Pandapanda:

I'm 39+5 and feel like crap. Hang in there.

• brandie1470
    September 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    Im sorry you feel bad. Atleast you are almost done. Im 24 weeks and over it lol
    My first pregnancy was like a dream. All I did was get fat and go into labor. No morning sickness, backache, swelling...nothing.
    I have everything with this one and have decided I dont like being pregnant. Im seriously thinkin about closing shop after this one
  • mamav2215
    September 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

this is my first, so i'm trying to not get too negative about it and not want to do it again. however, i've had a backache the entire time, progressively worse of course and my ribs hurt like HELL!  before this I was doing pretty good, just tired and get worn out faster from about 12-32 weeks. I was going for hikes with my hsuband and just enjoying life pretty much, back hurt bad at night though. Now I just want to do nothing. haha. maybe i just have a bug. 

hang in there... i will say you're over half way... but really that's still a long as time to be miserable! :( I'm sorry!

Quoting brandie1470:

Im sorry you feel bad. Atleast you are almost done. Im 24 weeks and over it lol
    My first pregnancy was like a dream. All I did was get fat and go into labor. No morning sickness, backache, swelling...nothing.
    I have everything with this one and have decided I dont like being pregnant. Im seriously thinkin about closing shop after this one

• disneygirl85
    September 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    I'm 33 weeks along too, and I'm ready to have this baby as well. I'm tired all the time, can barely get comfy at night enough to sleep. I'm also getting a lot of headaches, but I haven't lost my mucus plug yet. *big hugs* I'm not working, and its a struggle to do laundry or make dinner for my husband when he gets home from work.
  • mamav2215
    September 11, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    I'm not working either and laundry is the devil. I'm EXHAUSTED by the 3rd load. haha. my husband doesn't seem to understand either. haha

Quoting disneygirl85:

I'm 33 weeks along too, and I'm ready to have this baby as well. I'm tired all the time, can barely get comfy at night enough to sleep. I'm also getting a lot of headaches, but I haven't lost my mucus plug yet. *big hugs* I'm not working, and its a struggle to do laundry or make dinner for my husband when he gets home from work.

• iamnameless
    September 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    I am only 8weeks and feel this way. I don't like being pregnant anymore. This is my 4th.
  • mamav2215
    September 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM

at 8 weeks i felt like shit too; but it got better... A LOT better by 12. I didn't start feeling like this until this week. 

Quoting iamnameless:

I am only 8weeks and feel this way. I don't like being pregnant anymore. This is my 4th.

• cheetah90210
    September 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    I'm only 6 weeks and I feel like that feels like I got a whole lot more symptoms this time last time just some morning sickness

Pregnancy