Pregnancy

Featured Posts
funhappymom
Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?
September 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?

When I was pregnant with my first two, I didn't realized you shouldn't have lunch meat and ate it pretty frequently. With my last pregnancy, I only had it on occasion.

I also never gave up caffiene entirely. I tried to scale it back to less than what I was drinking.

Replies

• jojo_star
    September 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    I drink at least once cup of coffee a day, bologna sandwiches are just about all I eat anymore, and I can stomach rare steak, so I eat it. I pretty much eat what I want when I want, because I have such trouble eating period and keeping food down.
  • nerdychick
    September 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Caffiene.. There is no way I am giving up my coffee in the mornings.. I did cut back tho so I have MAYBE one soda a day the rest is water or those Crystal light things that go in your water bottle. 

• marissabrookee
    September 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    lunch meat, and hot showers. that's about it!
  • Raeann11
    September 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Only thing on my no-no list was smoking and alcohol. It was not till after my second they really started to come out with that way to much lists of things. With my third I just ate things in moderation.

• cheetah90210
    September 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    Lunch meat
  • MrsMoretz
    September 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    Hot dogs and.caffeine. but I cook.my hot dogs so I don't think that's a full blown no no
  • JessiFaye
    September 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Caffeine, but you're still allowed to have a certain amount each day... so I don't count that as cheating. lol 

• ElsaH
    by ElsaH
    September 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    they told me to 'eat anything that i can, even if its potato chips and soda' because i lost weight instead of gaining. honestly, i have to drink one-two cokes a day because it settles my stomach and if i skip them, my blood pressure drops really low. its strange, but my babies are super healthy and seem to actually like it. i can be throwing up, sip on a coke and poof, no more sickness until its gone.
  • kcangel63
    September 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Coffee, raw cheese, soft cheese, lunch meat... I don't stop eating anything. I just eat in moderation.
  • Pandapanda
    September 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    I dont smoke period, and I give up my wine while pregnant. Otherwise, it's all fair game to me.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN