funhappymom
Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?
September 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Is there anything on the 'No No' list you haven't given up?

When I was pregnant with my first two, I didn't realized you shouldn't have lunch meat and ate it pretty frequently. With my last pregnancy, I only had it on occasion.

I also never gave up caffiene entirely. I tried to scale it back to less than what I was drinking.

Replies

• jojo_star
    September 11, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    I drink at least once cup of coffee a day, bologna sandwiches are just about all I eat anymore, and I can stomach rare steak, so I eat it. I pretty much eat what I want when I want, because I have such trouble eating period and keeping food down.
  • nerdychick
    September 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Caffiene.. There is no way I am giving up my coffee in the mornings.. I did cut back tho so I have MAYBE one soda a day the rest is water or those Crystal light things that go in your water bottle. 

• marissabrookee
    September 11, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    lunch meat, and hot showers. that's about it!
  • Raeann11
    September 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Only thing on my no-no list was smoking and alcohol. It was not till after my second they really started to come out with that way to much lists of things. With my third I just ate things in moderation.

• cheetah90210
    September 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    Lunch meat
  • MrsMoretz
    September 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    Hot dogs and.caffeine. but I cook.my hot dogs so I don't think that's a full blown no no
  • JessiFaye
    September 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Caffeine, but you're still allowed to have a certain amount each day... so I don't count that as cheating. lol 

• ElsaH
    by ElsaH
    September 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    they told me to 'eat anything that i can, even if its potato chips and soda' because i lost weight instead of gaining. honestly, i have to drink one-two cokes a day because it settles my stomach and if i skip them, my blood pressure drops really low. its strange, but my babies are super healthy and seem to actually like it. i can be throwing up, sip on a coke and poof, no more sickness until its gone.
  • kcangel63
    September 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Coffee, raw cheese, soft cheese, lunch meat... I don't stop eating anything. I just eat in moderation.
  • Pandapanda
    September 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    I dont smoke period, and I give up my wine while pregnant. Otherwise, it's all fair game to me.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts