Pregnancy

letea2208
Advice...pleaseeee!!
September 11, 2013 at 9:41 AM
hi...i am currently <10 Weeks pregnant...based on the dates of my calendar and conception.calculators. i havent been able to go to the doctor yet to have pregnancy tests etc...but i have been eating healthy and taking vitamins just to be on the safe side. Recently i went to my doctor for wierd smoke smells in my nose and bad headaches no matter where i am or what i do...so she told me it may be due to a brain tumor and referred me to an ENT for further test...i dont know what i should do because some of the test may jeopardize my pregnancy and i may not be able to continue the pregnancy due to my health condition. what are some options or will the pregnancy be fine even though i may need many tests or medications?

Replies

• iamnameless
    September 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    Get into a baby doctor. Then see what he says. Your doctor's can work together to give you and baby the best out come. How long have you had the problem with smelling smoke? Could it be that your just extra sensitive to smells while pregnant?
  • loulou6
    by loulou6
    September 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

i think u should get a test fast cause if u need meds and test u need to know before u get them cause when i was pregnant with my daughter i broke my foot and had to get all these test and xrays while i was pregnant and i lost my baby cause of all the radiation so i would go see if i was pregnant first

• letea2208
    September 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    thank yall for replying...and @iamnameless...the smoke smell has been goiN on for months but it has recently just started to get worse--before i was pregnant...i just recently told my doc about it tho...because i didn't think it was a big deal...
    @loulou6...im sorry for your loss...and thank you sooooo much for replying....im positive that im pregnant and that i will need test...but i just don't know what to do..
  • 1shoncy1
    September 11, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I would really get to the doctors fast and explain the situation to them no matter how far along you are they should have the best option for you. Good luck and I hope everything turns out okay.

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    September 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM

you need to see a doc first for the baby and then see what's going on with the smells you smell, you're doctors can always work together for best treatment for everyone...and it may not even be a brain tumor.

• letea2208
    September 12, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    ...thank you all for the replies...i will most definitely talk it over with my doctor...thank you again...

Pregnancy