July 14, 2013 at 2:00 AM
I am 38 weeks pregnant can i get induced if i ask the doctor i am so miserable

Replies

• preggyyoung
    July 14, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    No dont baby will come when baby is ready
  • -Mommy-2-Three-
    July 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Not if you have a good doctor no, not til AT LEAST 39w0d & if there is no medical need then usually not til 40w0d..........it might sounds crappy BUT its truly the best for baby & the next 14 days will go faster than you think.

• LoveOfWisdom
    July 14, 2013 at 2:15 AM

A good doctor won't.  You don't have much time left, endure being uncomfortable, allow that baby to grow and come when ready

• Pandapanda
    July 14, 2013 at 2:31 AM

A good doctor won't, to be honest. 

You're so close and the end of pregnancy sucks for everyone. Unless it's a medical necessity, wait it out! Your body and baby will thank you!

• Allinaday
    July 14, 2013 at 2:33 AM

It's just not a good thing to do.  Babies are much healthier if they are fully 'cooked'.  Most doctors won't even cinsider it.

• SASSYCJB
    July 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    Really ??
  • mmr520
    by mmr520
    July 14, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I feel your discomfort, but thankfully I have a good Dr. Just try to focus on the future and rest as much as you can, or if being active makes you feel better do some nesting/walking. Do you have an issue that you would need to be induced? I've heard that inducing is much more dangerous/dfficult for baby and mama. If you are anxious for labor try some light exercise like walking. Your baby may just not be ready and they will let you know when they are.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts