Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Leah3333
6 weeks postpartum and pregnant again
July 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Big shock. When my OB called to tell me my blood results we back and I am pregnant.

Replies

• momto1ryen
    July 14, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    Congrats?!?!
  • czshcecnc
    July 14, 2013 at 1:39 AM

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

• sweetieiv
    July 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    Out of curiosity, why did they draw your blood in the first place?
  • Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:41 AM

14 wow. I can't imagine that many. I have an almost 2 year old and my twins are 6 weeks

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

• SadiasMomma
    July 14, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    I'm 8 weeks pp and I'm scared to have sex lol congrats to you and your bravery!
  • Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:44 AM

My OB does for every 6 week postpartum check.  He checks for pregnancy and anemia and anything else abnormal.

Quoting sweetieiv:

• GreenDotsOrange
    July 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Congratulations! How are you and dh feeling?
  • sweetieiv
    July 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Ok gotcha. Wow that must have been a big surprise. Congratulation.

Quoting Leah3333:

My OB does for every 6 week postpartum check.  He checks for pregnancy and anemia and anything else abnormal.

Quoting sweetieiv:

• Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I am freaked out lol. My twins are 6 weeks old. My husband is over the moon happy. Already has the names he wants 

Quoting GreenDotsOrange:

Congratulations! How are you and dh feeling?

• GreenDotsOrange
    July 14, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

How do you do it? Any tips on keeping your patience? I am expecting our 2nd in November and our son will be almost 4. I am nervous about having the time, energy and patience for 2 kids. Any tips?

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN