Leah3333
6 weeks postpartum and pregnant again
July 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Big shock. When my OB called to tell me my blood results we back and I am pregnant.

Replies

• momto1ryen
    July 14, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    Congrats?!?!
  • czshcecnc
    July 14, 2013 at 1:39 AM

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

• sweetieiv
    July 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    Out of curiosity, why did they draw your blood in the first place?
  • Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:41 AM

14 wow. I can't imagine that many. I have an almost 2 year old and my twins are 6 weeks

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

• SadiasMomma
    July 14, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    I'm 8 weeks pp and I'm scared to have sex lol congrats to you and your bravery!
  • Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:44 AM

My OB does for every 6 week postpartum check.  He checks for pregnancy and anemia and anything else abnormal.

Quoting sweetieiv:

• GreenDotsOrange
    July 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Congratulations! How are you and dh feeling?
  • sweetieiv
    July 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Ok gotcha. Wow that must have been a big surprise. Congratulation.

Quoting Leah3333:

My OB does for every 6 week postpartum check.  He checks for pregnancy and anemia and anything else abnormal.

Quoting sweetieiv:

• Leah3333
    July 14, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I am freaked out lol. My twins are 6 weeks old. My husband is over the moon happy. Already has the names he wants 

Quoting GreenDotsOrange:

Congratulations! How are you and dh feeling?

• GreenDotsOrange
    July 14, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

How do you do it? Any tips on keeping your patience? I am expecting our 2nd in November and our son will be almost 4. I am nervous about having the time, energy and patience for 2 kids. Any tips?
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts