KPJ
Dresses= tops now
by KPJ
July 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Holly crap! My mini dresses are my tops now!!! Ugh! Nothing else covers my 8 month pregnant belly anymore! You would think I'm having twins!!! Smh I am so over pregnancy!!!
I will be in a extreme diet after delivery and workout as soon as I get the clear from my OB(having a c-section).
Anyone else has a workout/diet plan after delivery?

Replies

• Autumn19
    July 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

nope. my dd is 18 mons and still bf it did help at first to drop all the baby weight.

• ilovemykids732
    July 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I DO...! I am not due til around Thanksgiving... BUT... I plan on working out like crazy... and drinking a TON of water everyday... I am also going to be breastfeeding... BUT... I am going to be trying to exercise until I deliver also... I am going to be going outside every day I can... with DS and playing... and walking :)

• lillucky8
    July 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    I did some exercise after i had my kids, i really need to find more time for doing it again now
  • SoInLove515
    July 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    I am only 6 weeks pregnant, but I plan on going back to Crossfit after this. I love Crossfit!
  • KPJ
    by KPJ
    July 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    I always wanted to try that! But I know I will be nowhere near to a decent amount of weight to sign up for crossfit.. So as soon as I drop some pounds at my regular gym.. I will totally try it!

Quoting SoInLove515:

I am only 6 weeks pregnant, but I plan on going back to Crossfit after this. I love Crossfit!

• Lovin_mybaby5
    July 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I always breastfeed and I am doing the P-90X  after this baby is born with the meal plan

• KylersMom8-16-7
    July 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    Nope. I naturally lose just breastfeeding. I lost about 80 last time within a year.
  • Allinaday
    July 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I always do, but I never start until 6 weeks after the baby is born.  Breastfeeding is your qickest way to help lose weight, then diet and exercise. But you can stay active while you're pregnant, so long as you don't strain yourself or feel any pain and it will definitely help you get back in shape afterwards much more quickly, so start now! : )

Mommy of two, third on the way!

www.healthyfitnessmom.com

• SoInLove515
    July 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    No,you don't have to drop weight to go there! There were people all different sizes and ages at the one I went to. And nobody judges you. Everybody works at their own fitness level. I felt more comfortable working out at Crossfit then the gym. Trust me, you will be addicted! And it's so much more fun then the gym.

Quoting KPJ:

I always wanted to try that! But I know I will be nowhere near to a decent amount of weight to sign up for crossfit.. So as soon as I drop some pounds at my regular gym.. I will totally try it!

Quoting SoInLove515:

• meam4444
    July 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I have been thinking about hiring a personal trainer to keep me in line after baby.  Or, I have thought about joining some work out classes instead just to keep my accountable; otherwise, I find it too easy just to sit and not do anything.  Plus, it is going to get colder once I have baby, so I won't be able to be outside doing stuff as much.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts