Pregnancy

Featured Posts
forsakenjewl24
that awkward moment when
June 28, 2013 at 8:53 PM

you wake up and realize this is not how you went to sleep.and no there is nothing in my hair. just FYI

Replies

• Luckymommy1987
    July 4, 2013 at 6:12 PM
    Lol!!!!! It happens sometimes. I always put my hair scarf on before I go to sleep and wake up with it on the floor or else where. Lol smh. Gotta love that good sleep.
  • forsakenjewl24
    July 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    Eh that was a night of bad sleep. So much for a good nights sleep. I get elbowed squished anything you can think of.
  • asaro19870313
    July 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Better to have a bad hair day than to bury your wife's grandfather a week ago only to find out that you may be burying your own in the near future.

• lifeglow
    July 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    ??? Sorry.

Quoting asaro19870313:

Better to have a bad hair day than to bury your wife's grandfather a week ago only to find out that you may be burying your own in the near future.

• VintageWife
    July 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    LOL!
  • asaro19870313
    July 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Quoting lifeglow:

??? Sorry.

Quoting asaro19870313:

I buried my wife's grandfather last Friday morning, and my sister told me yesterday that it's only a matter of time until I have to bury my own grandfather. It's ok though because at least I know I won't have to worry about his failing health anymore.

• forsakenjewl24
    July 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    I'd ha e to agree

Quoting asaro19870313:

• LizzieAnnesMom
    July 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

my hair does that.

My first thought was Something About Mary lol

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email