millafpcosta
HCG went down and back up the next day.. have u hear of it?
June 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM

A very good friend of mine is TTC for a years without suceess.. she has irregular cycles. This month she didnt track or worry about anything and boom.... BFP!!!! Pretty dark lines on a FRER!

Since she doesnt know when she ovulated she went for bloodwork. HCG has 325. Then the next day she had some bleeding and it went down to 209. Now the bleeding has stopped and HCG went back up to 309.

Have anybody heard of this??? any sucess??  

Thank you so much... I'm really praying her tiny bean sticks.. she deserves it!

Replies

• millafpcosta
    June 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

bump!!!!

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    June 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM

There are a few possibilities, but I wont get into all off them. But anything is possible in early pregnancy, and the Drs are far from knowing it all as they like to think!! I would say if her levels continue to rise she is in for a healthy pregnancy! Congrats to her

• WishingAway
    June 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Thats strange I am not sure but praying they keep rising!!

• Baby3thinkpink
    June 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    My doctor said the hcg should double day to day. Hopefully its just very early and the hcg is all over the place. Fingers crossed! ;D
  • MamaNurse199
    June 29, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    Yes I had this happen and it was because I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had to have my left tube removed. Is she having any bleeding?
  • NDADanceMom
    June 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    Yes, she may have lost a twin. Still pregnant so it will go up.
  • ponzasella
    June 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

This happen to my close friend for a week and unfortunately she miscarried. She was even the first patient her dr had experienced up and down jog levels.

• BethRae
    by BethRae
    June 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    I'd say it sounds like she was pregnant with multiples and lost one.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    June 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I don't know but good luck to her! It could have been a misread HCG level?

• PinkHart
    July 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    This happened to me and unfortunately I lost it :( one day it was 560, dropped to 517 (bleeding) rose to 680. Next reading was 425. Your friends numbers didn't double which is concerning.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts