Pregnancy

Featured Posts
HerWife0421
Free Baby Samples??
May 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Have any one tried them and what websites did you go to my wife and I are trying to find some but seem to have no luck.

Replies

• polkaspots
    May 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM
    Samples of what? I received two things of similac in the mail while I was pregnant because of putting in my due date on the Internet somewhere, but I don't know of any other samples you could use for a baby.
  • HerWife0421
    May 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    Just like diaper samples and baby wash stuff. Pretty much anything lol my friend she said the same thing but she got bottles wipes formula and also diapers and a kit with baby wash and lotion and hair comb and brush but she doesn't know where it came from.

Quoting polkaspots:

Samples of what? I received two things of similac in the mail while I was pregnant because of putting in my due date on the Internet somewhere, but I don't know of any other samples you could use for a baby.

• polkaspots
    May 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Weird. I don't know how to get them, since I don't use any of those things anyway, except the baby brush. That I got from the 99 cent store.

Quoting HerWife0421:

Just like diaper samples and baby wash stuff. Pretty much anything lol my friend she said the same thing but she got bottles wipes formula and also diapers and a kit with baby wash and lotion and hair comb and brush but she doesn't know where it came from.

Quoting polkaspots:

• MallorysMom07
    May 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM

If you go to similac and enfamil they will send you formula and coupons about a month or so before your due date. Avent will send you a bottle. Those are the only things I have gotten.

• Mommy2beQua
    May 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    On their websites?

Quoting MallorysMom07:

If you go to similac and enfamil they will send you formula and coupons about a month or so before your due date. Avent will send you a bottle. Those are the only things I have gotten.

• RMslady
    by RMslady
    May 19, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    Just formula and idk how that happened. I was exclusivly breastfeeding and the post office tried charging me 10bucks for its shipping!
  • dababiesdreams
    May 19, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    Diapers are usually sent by the diaper brand sites. You sign up for their mailing list and you get samples and coupons.
  • MallorysMom07
    May 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    Yeah you just go straight to there sites.

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

On their websites?

Quoting MallorysMom07:

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    May 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    I agree

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Diapers are usually sent by the diaper brand sites. You sign up for their mailing list and you get samples and coupons.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    May 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    I usually get some free samples at my first nb pedi visit.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN