Pregnancy

Featured Posts
HerWife0421
Free Baby Samples??
May 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Have any one tried them and what websites did you go to my wife and I are trying to find some but seem to have no luck.

Replies

• polkaspots
    May 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM
    Samples of what? I received two things of similac in the mail while I was pregnant because of putting in my due date on the Internet somewhere, but I don't know of any other samples you could use for a baby.
  • HerWife0421
    May 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    Just like diaper samples and baby wash stuff. Pretty much anything lol my friend she said the same thing but she got bottles wipes formula and also diapers and a kit with baby wash and lotion and hair comb and brush but she doesn't know where it came from.

Quoting polkaspots:

Samples of what? I received two things of similac in the mail while I was pregnant because of putting in my due date on the Internet somewhere, but I don't know of any other samples you could use for a baby.

• polkaspots
    May 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Weird. I don't know how to get them, since I don't use any of those things anyway, except the baby brush. That I got from the 99 cent store.

Quoting HerWife0421:

Just like diaper samples and baby wash stuff. Pretty much anything lol my friend she said the same thing but she got bottles wipes formula and also diapers and a kit with baby wash and lotion and hair comb and brush but she doesn't know where it came from.

Quoting polkaspots:

• MallorysMom07
    May 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM

If you go to similac and enfamil they will send you formula and coupons about a month or so before your due date. Avent will send you a bottle. Those are the only things I have gotten.

• Mommy2beQua
    May 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    On their websites?

Quoting MallorysMom07:

If you go to similac and enfamil they will send you formula and coupons about a month or so before your due date. Avent will send you a bottle. Those are the only things I have gotten.

• RMslady
    by RMslady
    May 19, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    Just formula and idk how that happened. I was exclusivly breastfeeding and the post office tried charging me 10bucks for its shipping!
  • dababiesdreams
    May 19, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    Diapers are usually sent by the diaper brand sites. You sign up for their mailing list and you get samples and coupons.
  • MallorysMom07
    May 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    Yeah you just go straight to there sites.

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

On their websites?

Quoting MallorysMom07:

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    May 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    I agree

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Diapers are usually sent by the diaper brand sites. You sign up for their mailing list and you get samples and coupons.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    May 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    I usually get some free samples at my first nb pedi visit.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts