NoraDun
If you could, would you?
by NoraDun
May 8, 2013 at 7:41 PM

If you could deliver, the moment you are uncomfortable during pregnancy, at the exact week of pregnancy you are, would you?

Would you deliver without being sure baby is in the safe range just for your own comfort?

If you could deliver a healthy full term baby at 20 wks, or 30 wks? Cutting your time being pregnant in half would you?

Replies

• forsakenjewl24
    May 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM

ummm honestly i may say then i probably did with my first he ws five days shy of due date. and i loved it! being able to make sure baby was healthy and what not. this time around ummm i'm alreaady uncomfortable and omg hell no i wouldn't be induced i'm almost 13 weeks. even when i get to 30 weeks i wouldn't not even 40 weeks. i enjoy my pregnancies and wait for baby to come when baby comes. even if i would say "oh my gosh get this baby out" i wouldn't really mean it!

• amy31308
    May 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM

If I could have 6 months with a cute bump and feeling strong movement that would be perfect. It's long enough to prepare and get anxious but yet short enough to not feel like it is going to be forever before the little one gets here. 

I've never been so uncomfortable in pregnancy that I just wanted it over with because I was in so much pain but I know others have so I haven't experience that so all I can say is due to discomfort no. 

I'm at the stage where I'm loving my bump and the almost continuous movement. I don't want to wish this away... but I find myself just rubbing my belly and longing to having him in my arms already (full term of course) lol 

• brittany208
    May 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I would absolutely NOT choose my comfort over baby's safety, so no, I won't be induced early. (actually, im really hoping to go over).

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    May 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Same here. I am REALLY trying to keep this baby in until 39 or 40 wks. My Midwife says its rare to have a client want to be pregnant until their DD.

Quoting brittany208:

I would absolutely NOT choose my comfort over baby's safety, so no, I won't be induced early. (actually, im really hoping to go over).

• brittany208
    May 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM

i forget how far along you are... but you better do good on your promise to post pictures of you standing on your head to keep baby in like you said you were going to do!!

im 38 weeks now. we have everything prepared for whenever he decides its time. but i really want to work as long as i can. so we'll see.

Quoting NoraDun:

Same here. I am REALLY trying to keep this baby in until 39 or 40 wks. My Midwife says its rare to have a client want to be pregnant until their DD.

Quoting brittany208:

• jackieb2811

I was uncomfortable at around 27 weeks but no I would not have delieverd then. I would still want to wait until it was time to make sure they are healthy!

I am 38w1d I am set to have a c sec in exactally one week and I of course baby will be ready then so I am ok with that. I had to give myself shots this entire pregnancy and had the worst back pain but it has been worth it! I love feeling the baby moving and just the entire pregnancy has went great!

My twin pregnancy was not as good. I bled a lot I was in pain from carrying two and being a small woman and I got pre e with them at 34weeks and had them early so no I would do just what should be done and keep the baby in there :-)

• lovebugs_mom906
    I typically really enjoy my pregnancies. This is the first one where I have felt sick to my stomach on a regular basis, but I'm only a little over 8 weeks do far. I'm hoping it'll get better in a few weeks. I have never gotten to the end of my pregnancies and wished it to be over. I love being pregnant, I love feeling them move and love knowing they are safe inside there. The only reason I get anxious at the end is because I want to meet them, see them, and hold them.
  • Babes2626
    May 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

No baby comes when baby is ready!!! Being uncomfortable is a part of pregnancy we all go threw it. 

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    May 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM

HAHA Not there yet, only 18 wks!!! My midwife laughed when I told her that too! It wouldn't be an easy task for the tiniest of pregnant women, but my butt ain't little, so it will be a task, and a site HAHA! I will keep you posted on how that goes LOL!

Quoting brittany208:

i forget how far along you are... but you better do good on your promise to post pictures of you standing on your head to keep baby in like you said you were going to do!!

im 38 weeks now. we have everything prepared for whenever he decides its time. but i really want to work as long as i can. so we'll see.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting brittany208:

• Alyssa1988-21
    May 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    I'm very uncomfortable and I'm 28 weeks lol. But no she has too stay put for at least 10 more weeks.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts