Pregnancy

Featured Posts
butterflyk1ssez
i can't believe....(for ladies who had babies at 40w or shy of 40w) and whine
May 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I am still so mega-pregnant tonight. I am 40w exactly and I had DS1 at 40w exactly.

Please, tell me I won't be pregnant forever. :'(

and for the ladies who had babies a day or two shy of 40w or right after turning 40w did your second one come near then also? I feel like an oompa loompa and my bump is shaped like an egg. I feel strethed to my limits, my back hurts, my feet hurt, my nearing four year old screaming makes me want to pull out my hair and i have no place to put my food that i want to eat but i have no desire to eat. 

Holy crap. I am so pregnant.

I know this baby will come when he is ready, and when it is the perfect time and I should cherish these moments but I am seriously. so. over. it. I want to see my feet and not have to manuever in a weird position to wipe my ass.

Replies

• doulala
    by doulala
    May 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Well my babies came at 40-43 weeks, I do understand feeling HUGE and ready!

;-)

No, you WON'T be pregnant forever, promise!!

hugs!

• 5tyli5hLensT
    May 8, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    Oh boooo hope he comes soon!!!
  • butterflyk1ssez
    May 8, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Thank you! haha

I don';t know if I can handle being 43w pregnant. ROFL

Quoting doulala:

Well my babies came at 40-43 weeks, I do understand feeling HUGE and ready!

;-)

No, you WON'T be pregnant forever, promise!!

hugs!

• doulala
    by doulala
    May 8, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Most moms have their babies somewhere between 38-42 weeks, so less likely you'll need to worry about that...      ;-P

After a while, we get to that place where we feel like we are going to be pregnant forever and just start learning how to live being realllly uncomfortable!     lol     (*that surrender helps, imo!)

GL!

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Thank you! haha

I don';t know if I can handle being 43w pregnant. ROFL

Quoting doulala:
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    May 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    Aww good luck mama!
  • kbear1992
    May 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm 39.2 weeks haha and I'm feeling overly huge and just over this!! I'm in sooo much pain and my body is just awkward because this boy likes to poke his butt out allllll thhheeeee timmmeee (hence the pic) but OMG I'm with you!! I feel like I'm gonna be preggo forever, sadly I forgot what I look like not pregnant and how it feels to wipe and put on shoes on normally lol
  • roxiekittie
    May 8, 2013 at 10:03 PM

i have never made it to 40 weeks 38 is my longest, my hospital wont let me go that long anyways

• Devious103102
    May 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM

DD1-40w 3d (induced at 40w 2d, if I hadn't induced we're sure she would've hung around till 42wks).

DD2-42wks

DD3-39w 2d (I had pre-e and went into labor on my own and gave birth 4hrs before I was due to be induced).

DD4-40w 1d

Current pregnancy-really hoping I can make it past 40w =0)

• summerbear
    May 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM
    My second was born at 41 weeks 1 day. The other 2 didn't go past 39 weeks. I have a feeling this one is going to stick around well past his/her due date. I am due in 3 weeks.
  • butterflyk1ssez
    May 8, 2013 at 11:21 PM

this is mine as of Tuesday on 40w.

Minbe also sticks his butt out mega big time! He is in the perfect birthing position and hopefully he doesn't flip posterior on me when in labor! My first birth was a posterior baby and OH MY GOD. I don't think I can do it again.

Quoting kbear1992:

Mobile Photo

I'm 39.2 weeks haha and I'm feeling overly huge and just over this!! I'm in sooo much pain and my body is just awkward because this boy likes to poke his butt out allllll thhheeeee timmmeee (hence the pic) but OMG I'm with you!! I feel like I'm gonna be preggo forever, sadly I forgot what I look like not pregnant and how it feels to wipe and put on shoes on normally lol

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN