Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Jen4boys06
Other children predicting gender
April 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Just curious if anyone's children have predicted the gender of baby.  I've heard woman say, "my dd would call the baby, 'baby brother' and we then found out she was right".  Just for fun :)

Replies

• ProudMama1125
    April 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM

My boys keep saying 'baby sister'... but we'll see here a couple hours if they are right or not.

• MamaScho88
    April 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Lol my kids always just say what they want...my daughter said girl when I was pregnant with both my boys because she wanted a sister so bad...and my son said boy when I was pregnant with his brother, but he wanted a brother, and this time he said boy again cuz he wanted another brother and we are having a girl lol

• Ilaynasmommy
    April 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    Dd said boy but she also sais twins one time so idk. But I will say now that he's here its like she can read his mind and that's awesome. She turned 4 yesterday
  • kfrog13
    by kfrog13
    April 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM

My 21 month old keeps saying baby sister.  We will see.

• Namaste09
    April 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    My DD is very insistent on a baby sister, I hope she is right but something is telling me its a boy which I would be very happy about too.
  • Drienne13
    April 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM

My girls never made any predictions, but everyone else who did... said boy.

And, it's since been confirmed on many occasions... that it is in fact a boy.

• Lovin_mybaby5
    April 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM

my dd tells he it a boy..i ask her why and she says she knows lol

• MichaelsMom0711
    April 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM

My little guy isn't even 2 yet so he never guessed or anything but now that we know its a boy and i tell him his baby brother or his little tiny brother is in my stomach he points to my belly and says "brother" or "baby" and sometimes taps on my stomach too! My mom's neighbors just had their 2nd girl and the 3 year old girl kept saying it was a boy though! now she is like her sister's little mommy #2!

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    April 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM

DS1 always said he was having a brother, and he did... our friends kids all knew what they were having and were right. I think kids just know.

• 3_times_blessed
    April 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    my 2 and 4 year old have told me even before we told them I was pregnant that they were going to have a baby sister...as long as the ultrasound is correct they are in fact getting a baby sister!!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN