Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Turtledoves
Holy Bloat, Batman!! *pic
April 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM

So I've been feeling like I'm really bloated, but I don't have the best viewpoint. Today I took a picture and HOLY CRAP!

This was me at 4.5 weeks - just two short weeks ago!

And this is me tonight!

I'm not even 7 weeks yet!! This is how I looked when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I guess it's a good sign that the baby is doing well, as I have to wait three weeks to see if a baby and heartbeat has developed since my last ultrasound.

Please tell me others are having big bloating issues!

Replies

• Jen4boys06
    April 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    That's how everyone knew I was pregnant at 5 weeks! One week I had a 6 pack, the next I had a belly :). Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Raeann11
    April 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I show early because of this. For me it never goes down though. With my third at 4 weeks you could tell I was pregnant. Others were asking when I as due. My sister use to come to our house a lot and one day she looked at me(before I even tested) and said "Your pregnant, you can see it in your belly"

• VintageWife
    April 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

It's a cute bloat though :) I'm 15+ wks and I only look pregnant in empire waisted shirts.

• marissabrookee
    April 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Mobile Photo

yep! this is my bloat, I'm normally FLAT stomach and when I say flat I mean washboard. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow.
  • ashleysof3
    April 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Im the same way. I feel huge and Im so gassy. lol

• KatieFlower
    April 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Wow! Looks like you are already showing!

• nicole2884
    April 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ya no one ever told me how much you bloat i couldnt fit into my fat jeans an be comfy at 8 weeks i wore yoga pants for a full month before it warmed up for my maternity clothes

it was like my but an thighs got hugh by 8 weeks two

• ktcat217
    April 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    Yes!! I'm almost 8 weeks with my first and have a small belly!! Wtf!! I've heard though that with your second baby you usually show earlier :) congrats mamma!
  • katzmeow726
    April 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    But it is a cute bloat Lol!
  • ktcat217
    April 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    Also, I don't look cute like you do! I don't have the roundness. I just look like I'm fat haha.

Quoting ktcat217:

Yes!! I'm almost 8 weeks with my first and have a small belly!! Wtf!! I've heard though that with your second baby you usually show earlier :) congrats mamma!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN