Turtledoves
Holy Bloat, Batman!! *pic
April 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM

So I've been feeling like I'm really bloated, but I don't have the best viewpoint. Today I took a picture and HOLY CRAP!

This was me at 4.5 weeks - just two short weeks ago!

And this is me tonight!

I'm not even 7 weeks yet!! This is how I looked when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I guess it's a good sign that the baby is doing well, as I have to wait three weeks to see if a baby and heartbeat has developed since my last ultrasound.

Please tell me others are having big bloating issues!

Replies

• Jen4boys06
    April 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    That's how everyone knew I was pregnant at 5 weeks! One week I had a 6 pack, the next I had a belly :). Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Raeann11
    April 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I show early because of this. For me it never goes down though. With my third at 4 weeks you could tell I was pregnant. Others were asking when I as due. My sister use to come to our house a lot and one day she looked at me(before I even tested) and said "Your pregnant, you can see it in your belly"

• VintageWife
    April 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

It's a cute bloat though :) I'm 15+ wks and I only look pregnant in empire waisted shirts.

• marissabrookee
    April 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Mobile Photo

yep! this is my bloat, I'm normally FLAT stomach and when I say flat I mean washboard. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow.
  • ashleysof3
    April 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Im the same way. I feel huge and Im so gassy. lol

• KatieFlower
    April 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Wow! Looks like you are already showing!

• nicole2884
    April 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ya no one ever told me how much you bloat i couldnt fit into my fat jeans an be comfy at 8 weeks i wore yoga pants for a full month before it warmed up for my maternity clothes

it was like my but an thighs got hugh by 8 weeks two

• ktcat217
    April 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    Yes!! I'm almost 8 weeks with my first and have a small belly!! Wtf!! I've heard though that with your second baby you usually show earlier :) congrats mamma!
  • katzmeow726
    April 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    But it is a cute bloat Lol!
  • ktcat217
    April 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    Also, I don't look cute like you do! I don't have the roundness. I just look like I'm fat haha.

Quoting ktcat217:

Yes!! I'm almost 8 weeks with my first and have a small belly!! Wtf!! I've heard though that with your second baby you usually show earlier :) congrats mamma!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts