Featured Posts
April 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I know this has nothing to do with pregnancy but I could really use some answers and advice. Me and My Husband are going out of town to visit my brother and his girlfriend for a while. We just got on food stamps just recently cause neither of us has jobs. I was wondering since we got our food stamps in huntsville alabama does that mean that we have to use them in alabama or can we use them while we are visiting my brother who lives in georgia? They live on the boarder line of georgia and alabama.


  • theosgirl45
    April 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

    A lot of places that are on the border between two states will take either states FS.  Our local grocery store started taking either Ky or WV FS.  I live like a mile away from the border between the two.  I can look across the river and the land on the other side is another state.  I would just call around to a few of the local grocery stores(where ever you plan on visiting) and ask if they accept your states FS.

  • lillucky8
    April 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    Im not sure, i think the best thing would be to call and ask. Or buy what you need now and just pack it for the trip


Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts