Pregnancy

Lovin_mybaby5
what stroller do you have or are getting?
April 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

What stroller do you have?

How much did you pay for it and where did you get it at?

Do you love it or hate it?

Replies

• Drienne13
    April 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM

B-Agile

Don't remember. About $200/250.00  @ Toys R Us

I love it. It's light. Easy to steer with one hand & easy to collapse when putting it in the car.

• Lovin_mybaby5
    April 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM

bump

• SadiasMomma
    April 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    Graco click connect modes. It retails for like 230$ but I used a trade in and a coupon at bru and saved over 100$. I loooove it but the true test will be after ds is born.
  • jeepygirl
    April 17, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    I have the Uppa Vista. Got it used for $300 off craigslist. I love it. It has a bassinet as well as a regular stroller seat so I saved money by not buying an additional bassinet, just use the stroller and I can roll it around wherever in the house. Also has car seat adapters for common brands, so if I wanted to just use the car seat I can. It is a bit bulky, but manageable. Its light so I can move it around myself.
  • Racheldp20
    April 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I got a Graco stroller/carseat set and I love it! They have so many different, cute options and their carseats are top rated for safety. I payed like $180 for mine but I saw some for as low $130-150...I just wanted this specific design so I splurged.

• xredstarsx
    April 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    I don't use a stroller so bump!
  • ProudMama1125
    April 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM

We just bought the Chicco Cortina KeyFit 22 Travel System from DH's friends for $75 (STEAL!!). They were done having kids and it doesn't expire til May 2014. By then Bean will be in a RF convertible carseat. Haven't got to use it yet... but I just LOVE how it looks and how sturdy it seems to be.

• GoddessNDaRuff
    April 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM

graco dotastic

Got the whole travel system. Can't say if I love it or hate it yet. I don't like giving reviews until I use the product with baby.

• angela84
    April 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I will baby wear for the mostpart but will still be getting a BOB revolution stroller. About $300.

• kellysparkles
    April 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I have a Graco Deluxe Travel System (click "Graco" and it'll take you to it).  I love it.  We bought an extra base so we only have the one carseat and my DD loves it, too.  The stroller isn't too big, but it's solid and there's room for all of our stuff.  I'm very satisfied with our stroller.

Pregnancy