Pregnancy

Featured Posts
arigdon4
c-sec moms PIOG
April 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I'm 15 weeks PP and today I woke up with a ton of pain at my incision site (mostly the left side)...the best way to describe it is I feel like I'm ripping apart on the inside at this spot.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and nothing to cause any strain to that area. like I said it's been all day. I though it would go away but it hasn't yet and hurts whenever i move.

is this a normal part of postpartum  pain? Or should I call my DR just to check? if so..which doc? my ob or the family practitioner?

Replies

• MrsBorho
    April 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM

my hurt as soon as my belly started to grow i have had 2 this will be my 3rd have to wear pants that dont touch it too or its irritable!!

• MrsBorho
    April 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

its always been really sensitive!!

• Pandapanda
    April 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I would call your doctor's after-hours line. I'm no expert on cesarean recovery, but from what I do know, you shouldn't have an intense prolonged pain like that. Call the OB first and if they blow you off, call the family doctor.

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    April 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

at 15 weeks PP you should be pain free ( I was totally pain free at 3 weeks with both) and it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks... you need to call your OB.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts