Pregnancy

Featured Posts
arigdon4
c-sec moms PIOG
April 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I'm 15 weeks PP and today I woke up with a ton of pain at my incision site (mostly the left side)...the best way to describe it is I feel like I'm ripping apart on the inside at this spot.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and nothing to cause any strain to that area. like I said it's been all day. I though it would go away but it hasn't yet and hurts whenever i move.

is this a normal part of postpartum  pain? Or should I call my DR just to check? if so..which doc? my ob or the family practitioner?

Replies

• MrsBorho
    April 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM

my hurt as soon as my belly started to grow i have had 2 this will be my 3rd have to wear pants that dont touch it too or its irritable!!

• MrsBorho
    April 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

its always been really sensitive!!

• Pandapanda
    April 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I would call your doctor's after-hours line. I'm no expert on cesarean recovery, but from what I do know, you shouldn't have an intense prolonged pain like that. Call the OB first and if they blow you off, call the family doctor.

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    April 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

at 15 weeks PP you should be pain free ( I was totally pain free at 3 weeks with both) and it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks... you need to call your OB.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN