Khayone
5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms at all
by Khayone
April 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Hey ladies i am new here so glad i joined. Me and my man been ttc for a year now. And now that we are finally preggos its hard to blv that it happend. I only know from 3 positive and a missed period,bt i feel absolutely normal nothing has change. This scares me is there something wrong with this pregnancy? Help ladies please we so excited for our first bundle of joy

Replies

• Autumn19
    April 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

its normal and your lucky.

some women dont have many symptoms i dont get many till about second tri.

• Pandapanda
    April 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I have had two pregnancies that were pretty symptomless. This is my third and this is the first time i've been sick at all. 

It's normal. Be thankful. 

• DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    April 9, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Its normal. I felt nothing untill half way through week 6, then all the morning sickness came. Thats the only symptom i have at 10 weeks now, just sick nothing else. I hope you get some other symptoms besides m/s though ;)
  • WishingAway
    April 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Its normal just sit back and relax! :-) I felt great until about 7 weeks then HOLY Morning sickness!! Congrats!

• marissabrookee
    April 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    Nope! I have zero symptoms and I'm 5 weeks, I didn't get symptoms til 8 weeks with my DD so you're fine!
  • Khayone
    by Khayone
    April 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    Thank you so much ladies for your replies i will try to relax and enjoy this peaceful time of my pregnancy. I am due in December so will let you know how im doing. Tnx
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    April 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

my symptons never started until 6-7 weeks and some women are lucky and don't get any at all...it's normal.

• la_sirena22
    April 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I never really had symptoms with my son until he started to kick the crap out of me :) enjoy an easy early-pregnnancy and I hope it lasts for you!

• brittany208
    April 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM

completely normal. I didnt feel any symptoms til 7 weeks. I know its a really weird feeling and you want symptoms to confirm, but trust me--enjoy the symptom-free time while it lasts!

• steviemmt1990
    April 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM

i was the same way with my first and this one. no morning sickness or anything. consider yourself lucky. :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts