Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Khayone
5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms at all
by Khayone
April 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Hey ladies i am new here so glad i joined. Me and my man been ttc for a year now. And now that we are finally preggos its hard to blv that it happend. I only know from 3 positive and a missed period,bt i feel absolutely normal nothing has change. This scares me is there something wrong with this pregnancy? Help ladies please we so excited for our first bundle of joy

Replies

• Autumn19
    April 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

its normal and your lucky.

some women dont have many symptoms i dont get many till about second tri.

• Pandapanda
    April 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I have had two pregnancies that were pretty symptomless. This is my third and this is the first time i've been sick at all. 

It's normal. Be thankful. 

• DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    April 9, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Its normal. I felt nothing untill half way through week 6, then all the morning sickness came. Thats the only symptom i have at 10 weeks now, just sick nothing else. I hope you get some other symptoms besides m/s though ;)
  • WishingAway
    April 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Its normal just sit back and relax! :-) I felt great until about 7 weeks then HOLY Morning sickness!! Congrats!

• marissabrookee
    April 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    Nope! I have zero symptoms and I'm 5 weeks, I didn't get symptoms til 8 weeks with my DD so you're fine!
  • Khayone
    by Khayone
    April 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    Thank you so much ladies for your replies i will try to relax and enjoy this peaceful time of my pregnancy. I am due in December so will let you know how im doing. Tnx
  • Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    April 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

my symptons never started until 6-7 weeks and some women are lucky and don't get any at all...it's normal.

• la_sirena22
    April 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I never really had symptoms with my son until he started to kick the crap out of me :) enjoy an easy early-pregnnancy and I hope it lasts for you!

• brittany208
    April 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM

completely normal. I didnt feel any symptoms til 7 weeks. I know its a really weird feeling and you want symptoms to confirm, but trust me--enjoy the symptom-free time while it lasts!

• steviemmt1990
    April 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM

i was the same way with my first and this one. no morning sickness or anything. consider yourself lucky. :)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN