Pregnancy

Featured Posts
AndreaGalvez
Kim Kardashian Pregnancy, yay or nay?
March 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM

So Ive seen about a million news articles and such bashing Kim Kardashian over her pregnancy, her weight, her style, etc...I personally think that they need to leave her alone. In terms of her weight, for example, she's pregnant! Theres not exactly much she can do to stay model fit. But anywho...my question is. What do you ladies think of her pregnancy? Does she really deserve all the negativity?

Replies

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    March 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    Picture??? I haven't followed it none..because its sad.
  • -Rose-
    by -Rose-
    March 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    Im not a fan of hers, so I haven't been following her pregnancy.
  • momto1ryen

Media is mean. Let the woman be pregnant the way she wants.

• Jen4boys06
    I don't pay attention. She is just in a sad situation IMO.
  • ohmandy
    by ohmandy
    March 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM

she sold herself to the media... negativity will come with that, so thats on her.

im not sure what shes done to deserve POSITIVE attention though.

• Mommabearbergh
    March 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    I honestly see nothing about her situation that seems sad.she is having a baby with her boyfriend *shrugs* people will always have a opinion in the media. Should they leave her alone if this was old Hollywood they would have but its not
  • -Rose-
    by -Rose-
    March 25, 2013 at 3:33 PM

She's not really that big (besides the baby belly), it's just the clothes she is wearing I think.  

• AndreaGalvez
    March 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Like, Im not saying that she deserves any super positive reactions and comments on her pregnancy. I mean is it fair that shes being bashed for a baby thats a blessing? I think they should just leave it where its at. Her bump doesnt need all the attention. Shes a mom, just like the rest of us who are pregnant.

• Becky.Mom.of.2
    March 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Quoting -Rose-:

She's not really that big (besides the baby belly), it's just the clothes she is wearing I think.  

• nicolemead91
    March 25, 2013 at 3:37 PM
    FYI : These are all fake pics of KK. I seen them on tmz (what they thought shed look like preg!)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN