Pregnancy

Featured Posts
abbybabylove
everything is so emotional...
March 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Everything is so emotional I just want to cry for everything even if people just talk with me...so messed up!

Replies

• pacificamom
    March 20, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    Bummer! How far along are you? It could get better once your hormones aren't climbing so fast
  • abbybabylove
    March 20, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    I'm 10 weeks and 5 days..I've been emotional since the beginning of this pregnancy...but now its just getting ridiculous to feel like crying non stop for nonsense!!is this good for the baby??

Quoting pacificamom:

Bummer! How far along are you? It could get better once your hormones aren't climbing so fast

• VintageWife
    March 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    It's normal. I'm 10 weeks and 2 days and things can definitely make you emotional at this point.
  • kbear1992
    March 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    Lol I was like that at the beginning too (I used to cry to the smallest thing like my cat tripping me or a baby being born on 16 and pregnant) then it stopped now that I'm 32 weeks its back haha I cry at everything again like not getting the food I want or df being the slightest bit mean lol oh man hormones
  • ajohnson08099
    March 20, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    Mine haven't settled yet at 21 weeks... I think I'm going crazy. Is there anything that can be done? I'm going to lose my SO if I don't get things under control
  • Clemency3
    March 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I am not sure how far along you are but last month for me which was the 1st month...was terrible and I was borderline suicidal. Thankfully at that time I was already going to marriage counseling so I was able to work through those feelings but now that I know I am pregnant it has helped me feel better about feeling bad like that. I certainly can sympathize with you and my best advice is to spoil yourself with whatever makes you happy and makes you feel good. Do something for just yourself...it should help a little. 

• Clemency3
    March 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM

It never hurts to go to counseling. For me it helps just to vent... But also it helps to do something for yourself..once a day...find something that makes you feel good and all and force yourself to think of happy good things while doing it. Because if you go do your favorite thing and all you can think about is how bad you feel that won't help. Try to force yourself to think about positive things and that can help. Good luck!

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Mine haven't settled yet at 21 weeks... I think I'm going crazy. Is there anything that can be done? I'm going to lose my SO if I don't get things under control

• meg4763
    by meg4763
    March 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I am still like that at 17 weeks!! I will cry at the littlest comment or commercial on tv, lol!

• Autumn19
    March 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Hugs its normal

• ajohnson08099
    March 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    Thank you. Yesterday was a disaster. I was trying to seperate myself and go relax.. I was going to take my dogs to the lake and the dogs locks herself in the car. (Stepped on the button) then absolutely ruining my door to get it unlocked I roll down tbe window so she won't help me drive and she jumps out! Jumps out of the moving car... I almost ran over her. I come back bawling and so jut ignores me. So I take laundry to my moms. While gone my roommate eats my ebtire box of cookies I had just brought in. All rediculous things. And I just explode on so. Telling him I hate him (there were other issues as well) trying to take his book. (Because he wouldn't talk to me and had changed my movie... then starts reading) it ends up him having to restrain me and leaving.

I can't do this anymore. I don't even think my dr will do anything. We have a lot of issues regardless. But this is rediculous.

Quoting Clemency3:

It never hurts to go to counseling. For me it helps just to vent... But also it helps to do something for yourself..once a day...find something that makes you feel good and all and force yourself to think of happy good things while doing it. Because if you go do your favorite thing and all you can think about is how bad you feel that won't help. Try to force yourself to think about positive things and that can help. Good luck!

Quoting ajohnson08099:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN