Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Jenn
Challenge-find someone you have something in common with
March 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Today I issue you each a challenge- Find someone (or even a couple someones), you have something in common with in this post.

All you need to do is tell us about you, then read the other replies and 'Quote' and 'Like' replies from the moms you have something in common with.

Maybe you are due in the same month, maybe you share the same name, maybe you have something the same in your backgrounds, whatever it is, let's see what you have in common.

I'll start-

My name is Jenn-wife to a wonderful man for the past 13 1/2 years. I'm mom to three kids- Benjamin is 9, Levi is 7 and Rebekah is 1. We live in central PA with our black lab mix-Belle. 

In our spare time we like to camp, hike, ride bikes, enjoy campfires, board games and wii.

I also enjoy sewing and reading when I'm not spending time with my family.

I grew up not far from where we live now and I have two sisters-I'm the middle brat (my sisters will agree, lol). My parents have been married 44 years and are more in love now than they were back then. 

I've previously worked in several retail and grocery stores, as a teller in a bank and as an administrative assistant for a cemetery. 

Are you up for the challenge? It's your turn :)

Replies

• FarmMom383
    March 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM

i also have two sisters and i am the middle one!!

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Today I issue you each a challenge- Find someone (or even a couple someones), you have something in common with in this post.

All you need to do is tell us about you, then read the other replies and 'Quote' and 'Like' replies from the moms you have something in common with.

Maybe you are due in the same month, maybe you share the same name, maybe you have something the same in your backgrounds, whatever it is, let's see what you have in common.

I'll start-

My name is Jenn-wife to a wonderful man for the past 13 1/2 years. I'm mom to three kids- Benjamin is 9, Levi is 7 and Rebekah is 1. We live in central PA with our black lab mix-Belle. 

In our spare time we like to camp, hike, ride bikes, enjoy campfires, board games and wii.

I also enjoy sewing and reading when I'm not spending time with my family.

I grew up not far from where we live now and I have two sisters-I'm the middle brat (my sisters will agree, lol). My parents have been married 44 years and are more in love now than they were back then. 

I've previously worked in several retail and grocery stores, as a teller in a bank and as an administrative assistant for a cemetery. 

Are you up for the challenge? It's your turn :)

• LaughingTattoo
    March 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Im Paula, married to a wonderful man 18 years my senior :). I have 2 beautiful girls, Adia (6) and Izzy (4)from a previous relationship. My husband and I are expecting Evageline on May 21st. He will be a first time father at age 48 so hes pretty damn excited. Dh is in grad school for Sociology and I am a stay at home mom working at opening my own restaurant. Dh and I love music....from punk to old school rap, to jazz, to rocka/psychobilly to folk. We love to dance. We also both love Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. And we have a mutual love of body modifications and thrift store shopping/picking

I personally enjoy reading, cooking, pin-up photography (model and collector), comic books, gardening, anything outdoors, and beer/wine.

• Cafe Jenn
    March 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Im Paula, married to a wonderful man 18 years my senior :). I have 2 beautiful girls, Adia (6) and Izzy (4)from a previous relationship. My husband and I are expecting Evageline on May 21st. He will be a first time father at age 48 so hes pretty damn excited. Dh is in grad school for Sociology and I am a stay at home mom working at opening my own restaurant. Dh and I love music....from punk to old school rap, to jazz, to rocka/psychobilly to folk. We love to dance. We also both love Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. And we have a mutual love of body modifications and thrift store shopping/picking

I personally enjoy reading, cooking, pin-up photography (model and collector), comic books, gardening, anything outdoors, and beer/wine.

I love thrift store shopping. It's been a while since I was able to go though :(

• FarmMom383
    March 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM

My name is katie, i am 19 weeks and 6 days (yay almost half way there).  I am the middle child, two sisters.  I live in MN but grew up in WI.  I like the outdoors, i ride horse, live and work on a farm.  my SO has a 10 year old daughter who i consider my own.  I am a cosmetologist for 8 years but no longer use my degree.  I have degrees in Psychology, child development, and business admin., however i use none ( i know it is weird) i love working on the farm to much.  I have lots of hobbies which my friends call "old lady hobbies"  i knit, quilt, paint, draw, crochet, and scrap book to name a few.  cant wait to see if i am the only one who likes the "old lady hobbies"!!

• LaughingTattoo
    March 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM

We have so many around here and a ton of antique shops. With dhs study schedule we an rarely go lately but when we do, we really dig for the good stuff lol.

We cant wait for summer with flea market and garage sales!

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I love thrift store shopping. It's been a while since I was able to go though :(

• FarmMom383
    March 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM

i am addicted to the walking dead and love game of thrones.  I am on the third book and have seen some of the episodes for game of thrones...the books are addicting!!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

• LaughingTattoo
    March 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Ive been itching to learn to knit or crochet but havnt found the time yet. I do scrapbook though :)

Quoting FarmMom383:

My name is katie, i am 19 weeks and 6 days (yay almost half way there).  I am the middle child, two sisters.  I live in MN but grew up in WI.  I like the outdoors, i ride horse, live and work on a farm.  my SO has a 10 year old daughter who i consider my own.  I am a cosmetologist for 8 years but no longer use my degree.  I have degrees in Psychology, child development, and business admin., however i use none ( i know it is weird) i love working on the farm to much.  I have lots of hobbies which my friends call "old lady hobbies"  i knit, quilt, paint, draw, crochet, and scrap book to name a few.  cant wait to see if i am the only one who likes the "old lady hobbies"!!

• FarmMom383
    March 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM

knitting is relaxing to me...my SO wont sit next to me when i knit.  we watch a lot of horror movies and have seen people killed with knitting needles so it is a little joke between us LOL, like i would ever use them like that!!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Ive been itching to learn to knit or crochet but havnt found the time yet. I do scrapbook though :)

Quoting FarmMom383:

• Cafe Jenn
    March 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Oh garage sales...I can't wait either. I love finding something awesome for very little money.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

We have so many around here and a ton of antique shops. With dhs study schedule we an rarely go lately but when we do, we really dig for the good stuff lol.

We cant wait for summer with flea market and garage sales!

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

• Cafe Jenn
    March 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Oh my that is too funny. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet too. Maybe someday, I will.

Quoting FarmMom383:

knitting is relaxing to me...my SO wont sit next to me when i knit.  we watch a lot of horror movies and have seen people killed with knitting needles so it is a little joke between us LOL, like i would ever use them like that!!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Quoting FarmMom383:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN