Pregnancy

Featured Posts
MsGrayciesMommy
A Couple Questions..
March 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
When is it typical to have a baby shower? (How many weeks pregnant.)

Is it ok to make a registry for a second shower? (With just the basics, bath supplys, little toys, socks, just little things like that..)

Replies

• jerricalynn
    March 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Im due oct 1st im having my baby shower either late aug or early sep

• Augmama2be
    March 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I was due in August with my first and had my baby shower in June. I just knew I'd be miserable later in the summer (and it was HOT!). I've made up a little registry for this baby only because it's my first boy after two girls. I'm not having a shower, but this way in case people ask, I have something that I can suggest.

• amy31308
    March 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    I say make a registry for anything you want/need and I'd have a shower any time in 3rd trimester.
  • Raeann11
    March 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I had my baby shower with my first when I was about 27 weeks. But when ever they want to give you one.

I made one for just us with our second and third and a few if they asked what we needed. I could let them get idea's. We don't have baby showers after the first. Unless it is a different sex.

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    28 weeks or so.

I dont think itvis bad to register, either.
  • peanuteb
    March 19, 2013 at 10:13 AM

mine was when I was 33 weeks pregnant.  I would say make a registry, nobody has to use it if the dont want and it is helpful for those that dont know what to get.

• meg4763
    by meg4763
    March 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I had a shower with my son when I was 6 months with family and then 7.5 mo with work friends.  This time I am having a girl and my aunt is giving me a shower, but not until July! I will be atleast 8 months! Yikes, lol!  They better not try to do the measuring game with me then! :)  I am registered again, but from what happened last time, most people just buy what they want to. That is why I am already buying what I want and need, so anything else will just be a bonus. I believe each baby is just as important as the one before and each deserve a shower to celebrate them.

• nicole2884
    March 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    :im due September 17
    First shower in july not sure when the second one well be its a family shower
  • Devious103102
    March 19, 2013 at 10:52 AM

IDK... 30-36wks?

• pixiedust11
    March 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    I was 33 weeks

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to