Pregnancy

Featured Posts
kaotikmodelmom
Waiting...
February 21, 2007 at 6:27 PM
Me and my bf are trying for baby #1 and we are both so excited. I was wondering if anyone had any advice... Either about concieving, symptoms, or anything. I need advice...

Replies

• gacgbaker
    February 21, 2007 at 7:43 PM
    Congrats on trying for a little one!  Advice on how to concieve... well there are alot of old wives tales out there, some of them help and some of them don't... the biggest piece of advice I can give to you in that area would be to not get stressed, and to be prepared for it to take a little while... it could happen on the first try, it could take six months, I remember thinking it would happen the first time, and every negitive pregnancy test put me really down. 
    Symptoms to look for:
    Later period
    sick to stomach
    back pain
    cramps
    a light period
    implantation bleeding (pinkish/brownish spotting for a few days... sometimes it seems like a period)
    Diarreah
    constipation
    sore breasts

Those are just some off the top of my head... good luck!
  • silentname
    March 11, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Quoting gacgbaker:

Congrats on trying for a little one!  Advice on how to concieve... well there are alot of old wives tales out there, some of them help and some of them don't... the biggest piece of advice I can give to you in that area would be to not get stressed, and to be prepared for it to take a little while... it could happen on the first try, it could take six months, I remember thinking it would happen the first time, and every negitive pregnancy test put me really down. 
    Symptoms to look for:
    Later period
    sick to stomach
    back pain
    cramps
    a light period
    implantation bleeding (pinkish/brownish spotting for a few days... sometimes it seems like a period)
    Diarreah
    constipation
    sore breasts

Those are just some off the top of my head... good luck!
    I agree with gacgbaker, but be careful. Sometimes you can want something so much that yo can start to have symptoms. So don't get your hopes up to high.
  • MalachisMommy06
    March 11, 2007 at 1:23 AM
    me and my husband tried for a baby for 10months now we are parents to a beautiful , perfect lil boy named malachi he will be 5 months old on the 13 and yup im pregnant again i got pregnant when he was just 6 wks old ... i am 15 wks ... and THIS WASNT PLANNED!!!! .... but we tried for a our for 10months then my sister told me to try something that worked for her so i tried and 2 months later i was pregnant ... everytime you have sex put you legs in the air for 5minutes (at least) ... and lay in the bed for 30minutes .... DONT have sex every day because it can reduce his sperm count .... every other day is perfect~! .. but GOODLUCK!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts