Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Ciaodarlings
What size to bring baby home in?
March 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I'm due March 30th and have 3 different coming home outfits picked out - 1 in newborn size, 1 in 0-3 months and 1 in 3 months. I have no idea how big or small he'll be, but I just wanted to see how big your babies were and what size clothing you brought them home in?

Replies

• goddiddlyumshis
    March 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    dd came home in 3-6months lol.
  • Megan11587
    March 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    Mine was swimming in NB, but he was born at 36 weeks
  • RunningMommaof2
    March 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I say bring both newborn and 0-3 and let it be a surprise. With my first dd, I brought newborn size and she was so big that she barely fir in them and then with dd2 I brought size 0-3 thinking that she would be a big baby too and she needed newborn size because she was swimming in it. You just never know. LOL

• mom_to_kenzie
    March 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    my 8 and 9 pounders both went home in newborn clothes. they were both right around 21 1/2 inches long.
  • heartagram_girl
    March 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I am taking a newborn outfit and a 0-3 outfit, just to be on the safe side. I got all his newborn clothes used, so it wasnt a lot of money wasted if he is too big for them- plus I can pass them on to my friends. There is no telling how big my little boy will be- my husband's other son was 10 lbs 14 oz when he was born...DH weighin in at a huge 12 lbs when he was born. I myself was preemie at 32 weeks, 4 lbs. And my weight gain hasnt been bad- so far only 6 lbs from my pregnancy weight.

• Hafsa1
    by Hafsa1
    March 5, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    Ds was born the day before his edd...i brought 2 newborn size outfits, and they were too big....he was in preemies for the first month I think
  • Emily123456
    March 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    My 1st was 8lb 1oz I don't rember what size clothes but my lil girl was 5lb 8oz she did fit 0-3 there were to big so the outfit I brought she couldn't wear my big sis had to go buy premie clothes

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN