Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Ciaodarlings
What size to bring baby home in?
March 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I'm due March 30th and have 3 different coming home outfits picked out - 1 in newborn size, 1 in 0-3 months and 1 in 3 months. I have no idea how big or small he'll be, but I just wanted to see how big your babies were and what size clothing you brought them home in?

Replies

• goddiddlyumshis
    March 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    dd came home in 3-6months lol.
  • Megan11587
    March 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    Mine was swimming in NB, but he was born at 36 weeks
  • RunningMommaof2
    March 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I say bring both newborn and 0-3 and let it be a surprise. With my first dd, I brought newborn size and she was so big that she barely fir in them and then with dd2 I brought size 0-3 thinking that she would be a big baby too and she needed newborn size because she was swimming in it. You just never know. LOL

• mom_to_kenzie
    March 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    my 8 and 9 pounders both went home in newborn clothes. they were both right around 21 1/2 inches long.
  • heartagram_girl
    March 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I am taking a newborn outfit and a 0-3 outfit, just to be on the safe side. I got all his newborn clothes used, so it wasnt a lot of money wasted if he is too big for them- plus I can pass them on to my friends. There is no telling how big my little boy will be- my husband's other son was 10 lbs 14 oz when he was born...DH weighin in at a huge 12 lbs when he was born. I myself was preemie at 32 weeks, 4 lbs. And my weight gain hasnt been bad- so far only 6 lbs from my pregnancy weight.

• Hafsa1
    by Hafsa1
    March 5, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    Ds was born the day before his edd...i brought 2 newborn size outfits, and they were too big....he was in preemies for the first month I think
  • Emily123456
    March 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    My 1st was 8lb 1oz I don't rember what size clothes but my lil girl was 5lb 8oz she did fit 0-3 there were to big so the outfit I brought she couldn't wear my big sis had to go buy premie clothes

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts