true-love-21
is it normal for me to be this tired??? plz help
February 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I ate two tacos and an ice sweet tea and I am so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open. I don't take any meds etc. I hope its not signs of geatational diabetes, I didn't have any complications with my last pregnancy.

Replies

• brittany208
    February 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

how far along are you? tiredness is VERY normal in pregnancy. especially if you might be coming down with any of the sicknesses that are going around right now.

• KristinCarr
    February 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    When i was in my first trimester i was insanely tired. When i took my GED test i fell asleep during it lol
  • Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    February 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM

i feel like a narcoleptic most of the time.

• ajohnson08099
    February 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    I'm a zombie!! Any time I can sleep I do lol as I see it it'll be some of my last chances for the next lifetime or so lol
  • true-love-21
    February 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    I'm only 3 months lol

Quoting brittany208:

how far along are you? tiredness is VERY normal in pregnancy. especially if you might be coming down with any of the sicknesses that are going around right now.

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 24, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    Very normal.

Your body is working very hard to make a baby.
  • xLilBit22
    February 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    Let me tell u many people say u get energy back when ur in ur second trimester well im 5months and i am still mostly tired. I could be okay for a few hrs then after all i wanna do is sleep lol. Especially after i eat. Just take advantage and sleep bc when baby comes im sure we will be up alot lol
  • Mrs.Andrews
    February 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

That does sound like you may have high blood sugar. How far along are you?

• true-love-21
    February 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    I'm 3 months. I have only got that tired twice before, its not like I get like that everytime idk lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

That does sound like you may have high blood sugar. How far along are you?

• 40sandPreg
    February 24, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Totally normal.

About a week after I found out I was pregnant I started sleeping like 10 to 12 hours a night and taking naps during the day.  It wasn't until I started reading about pregnancy on Whattoexpect.com that I read excessive fatigue and sleepiness are one of the 1st trimester symptoms (like nausea) that I reallized it was normal.  I thought there was really something wrong & told every doctor I had to see how tired I was and they all just said, 'well that's normal' so no I wouldn't think there's anything wrong with you.

I also still get really sleepy after I eat most of the time & I'm 23 weeks now.  Like xlilbit said it's supposed to go away after the first trimester, and it's eased up, but I'm still not 'normal' energy level.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts