Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Gemini_MomOfTwo
I crave the smell of fresh tires and new shoes...
February 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
And cleaning products. Idk if its a pregnancy thing, but I love these smells now. Reminds me of when my bestie used to eat dirt during her pregnancy. Anyone else pregnant and like to smell or eat weird stuff.

Replies

• nicolemead91
    February 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM

lol i used to lovee to smell cleaning supplies. bleach pine sol lol

• Gemini_MomOfTwo
    February 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM
    Lol, I love bathtub cleaner smells. I would clean out a clean tub just to smell it

Quoting nicolemead91:

lol i used to lovee to smell cleaning supplies. bleach pine sol lol

• Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    February 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM

it's a form of pregnancy induced Pica and it's super dangerous.  I have it too... i love the smell of bleach and pine sol.. can't get enough of it.  Even being around those fumes is extremely dangerous for baby.  I could easily walk into a leather store, though, and just smell the place up for hours! (and i'm vegan, so you see my conundrum)lol

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    Oh man, I loved the scent of cleaning with lemon scented lysol! My house was so clean when I was pregnant with my second because of this!
  • nicolemead91
    February 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM

lol when i was pregnant with my son 3 yrs ago, i would purposly want to clean things that didnt need cleaning just to smell the Mr. Clean cleaner lol.. its so weird now that i think about it lol

• rockyhugs35
    February 24, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Oh yeah I'm the same way. Anything that's got that "new" smell. And pine sol or any cleaning supplies. Love it. Happened with my first and I'm dealing with it again.
  • Gemini_MomOfTwo
    February 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    Im sniffing a pair of brand new shoes now lol
  • virgochild79
    February 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM

It's a deficiency of some sort, what kind? I don't know but when I was pregnant with my second baby, I craved the smell of Ivory soap and would carry a chunk of it in my pocket so I could get my "fix" when I needed it lol. I don't crave any smells with this one,,,,,,not yet at least lol.

• chrystaljacobs
    February 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I've gotten where I love the smell of the clothes when they first come outta the washing machine. Also, the after smell of the washing machine when I bleach a load of whites! :)

• sparklebug86
    February 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

For me its bleach and gas :) When I get to that point, my iron is always very low!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts