Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Gemini_MomOfTwo
I crave the smell of fresh tires and new shoes...
February 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
And cleaning products. Idk if its a pregnancy thing, but I love these smells now. Reminds me of when my bestie used to eat dirt during her pregnancy. Anyone else pregnant and like to smell or eat weird stuff.

Replies

• nicolemead91
    February 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM

lol i used to lovee to smell cleaning supplies. bleach pine sol lol

• Gemini_MomOfTwo
    February 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM
    Lol, I love bathtub cleaner smells. I would clean out a clean tub just to smell it

Quoting nicolemead91:

lol i used to lovee to smell cleaning supplies. bleach pine sol lol

• Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    February 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM

it's a form of pregnancy induced Pica and it's super dangerous.  I have it too... i love the smell of bleach and pine sol.. can't get enough of it.  Even being around those fumes is extremely dangerous for baby.  I could easily walk into a leather store, though, and just smell the place up for hours! (and i'm vegan, so you see my conundrum)lol

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    Oh man, I loved the scent of cleaning with lemon scented lysol! My house was so clean when I was pregnant with my second because of this!
  • nicolemead91
    February 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM

lol when i was pregnant with my son 3 yrs ago, i would purposly want to clean things that didnt need cleaning just to smell the Mr. Clean cleaner lol.. its so weird now that i think about it lol

• rockyhugs35
    February 24, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Oh yeah I'm the same way. Anything that's got that "new" smell. And pine sol or any cleaning supplies. Love it. Happened with my first and I'm dealing with it again.
  • Gemini_MomOfTwo
    February 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    Im sniffing a pair of brand new shoes now lol
  • virgochild79
    February 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM

It's a deficiency of some sort, what kind? I don't know but when I was pregnant with my second baby, I craved the smell of Ivory soap and would carry a chunk of it in my pocket so I could get my "fix" when I needed it lol. I don't crave any smells with this one,,,,,,not yet at least lol.

• chrystaljacobs
    February 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I've gotten where I love the smell of the clothes when they first come outta the washing machine. Also, the after smell of the washing machine when I bleach a load of whites! :)

• sparklebug86
    February 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

For me its bleach and gas :) When I get to that point, my iron is always very low!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN