Honeycombs456
liquids to drink
February 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM
ive read u should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day ! who does this? i don't like drinking water much, it just doesn't have a taste that i like. so i went to no water to ,2-3 a day ...little cups. and milk, i never liked. what other things can i drink or do u have to keep fluids anyway?

Replies

• ajohnson08099
    February 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

ugg i have the same problem. i crave water more now.. but usually hate it. i try juices and power/gatoraid. im sure not the best but have to dribk something.

• Randi02
    by Randi02
    February 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Water is definitely best. Can you add fresh fruit to a pitcher of it in your fridge, and drink that? Add lots of ice?

I drink at least 8-10 glasses a day, I don't drink milk or juice- the only other thing I drink is tea but I only have a cup or two a day.
    It is important to make sure you're getting enough fluids. I have 4 kids, and never dealt with constipation etc. and I think a big part of it is the fact that I drink so much water.

• DixonBabies
    February 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I had trouble drinking water the entire pregnancy, but lately I've been drinking 10 glasses a day. Sometimes that's not enough.

can you try putting lemon or orange in water to make it more enjoyable?

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    maybe ICE water , but it has to be very very cold for me to finish the glass our else i won't drink it. but if i'm at work most of the time, the water bottles aren't cold enough for me to take more then ten sips. i do like oranges but rather eat them. one day i ate about 5, is that to many?

Quoting DixonBabies:

I had trouble drinking water the entire pregnancy, but lately I've been drinking 10 glasses a day. Sometimes that's not enough.

can you try putting lemon or orange in water to make it more enjoyable?

• nsrush83
    February 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I LOVE milk...I drink it alot. I am like you, I HATE water but am trying to drink 2 bottles a day (32 ounces). I did find some flavored water I like, so it makes it easier. Its the Nestle Life Splash. It tastes like Kool Aide, but with no sugar or anything added.

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    i feel its difficult for me, like i feel constipated... that's not normal? if drinking water solves that... guess im drinking way more water!! because its frustrating. are ensures ok to drink u think?

Quoting Randi02:

Water is definitely best. Can you add fresh fruit to a pitcher of it in your fridge, and drink that? Add lots of ice?

I drink at least 8-10 glasses a day, I don't drink milk or juice- the only other thing I drink is tea but I only have a cup or two a day.
    It is important to make sure you're getting enough fluids. I have 4 kids, and never dealt with constipation etc. and I think a big part of it is the fact that I drink so much water.

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    yea ,i waste so many water bottles lol. if its more ice then water in a glad i can finish, but other then that i'm wasting

Quoting ajohnson08099:

ugg i have the same problem. i crave water more now.. but usually hate it. i try juices and power/gatoraid. im sure not the best but have to dribk something.

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    ok , ill check that out

Quoting nsrush83:

I LOVE milk...I drink it alot. I am like you, I HATE water but am trying to drink 2 bottles a day (32 ounces). I did find some flavored water I like, so it makes it easier. Its the Nestle Life Splash. It tastes like Kool Aide, but with no sugar or anything added.

• Randi02
    by Randi02
    February 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I wouldn't drink them, especially if you're taking prenatal vitamins.

A lot of pregnant women deal with constipation. A lot of them also don't have a proper diet, or drink enough water :) For me, it would not be normal to feel like that.

Quoting Honeycombs456:

i feel its difficult for me, like i feel constipated... that's not normal? if drinking water solves that... guess im drinking way more water!! because its frustrating. are ensures ok to drink u think?

Quoting Randi02:

• Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    February 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i drink tons of water daily. And tea. occasionally juice but there's too much sugar in it to drink it often.  you could add lemon or other fruits to your water... strawberry, apple, grape, cucumber.  You could also do fizzy water. the kind with no sugar (and no fake sugar, either)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts