Pregnancy

Lovin_mybaby5
Do Preggo Pops really work?
February 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I am 7 weeks and 1 day, and for about a week I have been feeling the worst case of morning sickness, but it wouldn't be so bad if i could puke, its just nauseousness errrr. I am going to the Motherhood store today and I want to know if they are really worth it?

Replies

• Pandapanda
    February 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I haven't had any luck with them. 

• RunningMommaof2
    February 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I didn't think they worked. One thing that really helped my nausea was eating avocado. 

• Lovin_mybaby5
    February 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I loved avocados before i got pregnant, but now, like with my dd pregnancy, I can't eat them, they make me more sick

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I didn't think they worked. One thing that really helped my nausea was eating avocado. 

• RunningMommaof2
    February 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Oh man that stinks! I'm sorry :( 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

I loved avocados before i got pregnant, but now, like with my dd pregnancy, I can't eat them, they make me more sick

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

• Rain2Rinse
    February 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Not as well as sucking on a lemon. Mmmmm!
  • LaLa_Ivory
    February 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    ugh, all ive had in any of my pregnancies was nausea! its worse than puking!
    i found ice, and ice water helps curb the nausea. cucumbers helped me too.
    sour candy & gum too
  • ajohnson08099
    February 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

ugg i dont know if anything helped with the nausea besides getting sick... and sleeping.. even now phenergin (sp) doesnt help. 

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I bought some, they helped as long as I had one in my mouth at all times. Jolly ranchers helped me alot and also lemon.

• misskrys86
    February 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I didn't think they did anything, but I found B-pops at Babies R Us, you can only have like 3 a day, but I think they helped, although I didn't discover them until the end of my morning sickness run, so maybe it was just fading on its own.  But the b-pops are actual vitamin b, preggie pops are just sugar, no different than hard candies if you ask me.

• JunkYdMom
    February 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    I tried them and the candied ginger. Neither worked for me...what did work was Altoid peppermints....

Pregnancy