Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Lovin_mybaby5
Do Preggo Pops really work?
February 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I am 7 weeks and 1 day, and for about a week I have been feeling the worst case of morning sickness, but it wouldn't be so bad if i could puke, its just nauseousness errrr. I am going to the Motherhood store today and I want to know if they are really worth it?

Replies

• Pandapanda
    February 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I haven't had any luck with them. 

• RunningMommaof2
    February 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I didn't think they worked. One thing that really helped my nausea was eating avocado. 

• Lovin_mybaby5
    February 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I loved avocados before i got pregnant, but now, like with my dd pregnancy, I can't eat them, they make me more sick

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I didn't think they worked. One thing that really helped my nausea was eating avocado. 

• RunningMommaof2
    February 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Oh man that stinks! I'm sorry :( 

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

I loved avocados before i got pregnant, but now, like with my dd pregnancy, I can't eat them, they make me more sick

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

• Rain2Rinse
    February 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Not as well as sucking on a lemon. Mmmmm!
  • LaLa_Ivory
    February 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    ugh, all ive had in any of my pregnancies was nausea! its worse than puking!
    i found ice, and ice water helps curb the nausea. cucumbers helped me too.
    sour candy & gum too
  • ajohnson08099
    February 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

ugg i dont know if anything helped with the nausea besides getting sick... and sleeping.. even now phenergin (sp) doesnt help. 

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I bought some, they helped as long as I had one in my mouth at all times. Jolly ranchers helped me alot and also lemon.

• misskrys86
    February 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I didn't think they did anything, but I found B-pops at Babies R Us, you can only have like 3 a day, but I think they helped, although I didn't discover them until the end of my morning sickness run, so maybe it was just fading on its own.  But the b-pops are actual vitamin b, preggie pops are just sugar, no different than hard candies if you ask me.

• JunkYdMom
    February 18, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    I tried them and the candied ginger. Neither worked for me...what did work was Altoid peppermints....

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN