Pregnancy

mem82
What is the one thing you would change about this pregnancy, if you could?
by mem82
February 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM

????

Replies

• rachelrothchild
    February 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

All the pre-labor/early labor

• ajnreidsmama
    February 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    The migraines without a doubt
  • JadeTigr7
    February 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I would have had a morning sickness free pregnancy....for once.

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Does being pregnant at all count. I'm OK with it now but when I first found out I was so upset, scared, mad. It was not planned and I used protection to avoid it from happening and it still happen. The babies father wants nothing to do with them so here I am pregnant with twins and a single mom. Not at all what I wanted but I love them and I will do what I gotta do for my kids.

• LaLa_Ivory
    February 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    the SPD!!! i hate it!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    February 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

That's always a tough situation. You can do it, mama! Be strong!

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

Does being pregnant at all count. I'm OK with it now but when I first found out I was so upset, scared, mad. It was not planned and I used protection to avoid it from happening and it still happen. The babies father wants nothing to do with them so here I am pregnant with twins and a single mom. Not at all what I wanted but I love them and I will do what I gotta do for my kids.

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Thanks!!

Quoting mem82:

That's always a tough situation. You can do it, mama! Be strong!

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

• DixonBabies
    February 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

The weight gain. I should have kept up with my diet and exercise. I got lazy and now i'm a cow.

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    same boat, Goooooood luck!!!:)

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

• Aireeahnah
    February 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I just gave birth 5 weeks ago.....

If there was one thing I could change about it...it would be the EXCESSIVE weight gain!

Pregnancy