Pregnancy

Featured Posts
mem82
What is the one thing you would change about this pregnancy, if you could?
by mem82
February 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM

????

Replies

• rachelrothchild
    February 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

All the pre-labor/early labor

• ajnreidsmama
    February 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    The migraines without a doubt
  • JadeTigr7
    February 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I would have had a morning sickness free pregnancy....for once.

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Does being pregnant at all count. I'm OK with it now but when I first found out I was so upset, scared, mad. It was not planned and I used protection to avoid it from happening and it still happen. The babies father wants nothing to do with them so here I am pregnant with twins and a single mom. Not at all what I wanted but I love them and I will do what I gotta do for my kids.

• LaLa_Ivory
    February 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    the SPD!!! i hate it!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    February 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

That's always a tough situation. You can do it, mama! Be strong!

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

Does being pregnant at all count. I'm OK with it now but when I first found out I was so upset, scared, mad. It was not planned and I used protection to avoid it from happening and it still happen. The babies father wants nothing to do with them so here I am pregnant with twins and a single mom. Not at all what I wanted but I love them and I will do what I gotta do for my kids.

• mom2thebestkid
    February 18, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Thanks!!

Quoting mem82:

That's always a tough situation. You can do it, mama! Be strong!

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

• DixonBabies
    February 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

The weight gain. I should have kept up with my diet and exercise. I got lazy and now i'm a cow.

• Honeycombs456
    February 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    same boat, Goooooood luck!!!:)

Quoting mom2thebestkid:

• Aireeahnah
    February 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I just gave birth 5 weeks ago.....

If there was one thing I could change about it...it would be the EXCESSIVE weight gain!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN