Pregnancy

Featured Posts
YzmaRocks
I LOVE my doctor!!
February 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I am pregnant with #4 and this is my first pregnancy with this doctor. I had an appointment today (almost 24 weeks) and he asked me if I had done the diabetes testing with my previous three babies. I said yes, the one at the clinic for the first two and then I tested myself with my third. He asked me how I tested it and then asked if that was how I wanted to do it this time as well. I of course said yes. I love how laid back he is! And how willing he is to actually listen to what *I* want. With my third, the midwife I was seeing argued with me over this, saying her test was more accurate than mine (um, no. Not even close). Again, I love this doctor!

By the way, I fired that midwife, if you were wondering.

Replies

• TTC2Long
    February 12, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    So glad you found someone you like! That's huge. :)
  • meam4444
    February 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Happy you love your doctor!  It is sooo important to have a good care provider while pregnant.

• Pandapanda
    February 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Good for you! I love hearing when a woman has found a good match!

• amy31308
    February 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    I absolutely love my doctor too. It's great to truly love your dr!
  • AmericanChild82
    February 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

This

Quoting amy31308:

I absolutely love my doctor too. It's great to truly love your dr!

• nikkifam5
    February 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    My CNM is awesome. Love her :) I've been seeing her since before I had kids. So for about 11 years. She's the perfect balance of everything. She's all for natural births but will highly support and epidural if I so wish. I just had baby #4 and I miss our weekly visits already. And since I've been seeing her for so long she's more of a second mom then anything.
    She refers to me as her favorite patient:)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN