Pregnancy

YzmaRocks
I LOVE my doctor!!
February 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I am pregnant with #4 and this is my first pregnancy with this doctor. I had an appointment today (almost 24 weeks) and he asked me if I had done the diabetes testing with my previous three babies. I said yes, the one at the clinic for the first two and then I tested myself with my third. He asked me how I tested it and then asked if that was how I wanted to do it this time as well. I of course said yes. I love how laid back he is! And how willing he is to actually listen to what *I* want. With my third, the midwife I was seeing argued with me over this, saying her test was more accurate than mine (um, no. Not even close). Again, I love this doctor!

By the way, I fired that midwife, if you were wondering.

Replies

• TTC2Long
    February 12, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    So glad you found someone you like! That's huge. :)
  • meam4444
    February 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Happy you love your doctor!  It is sooo important to have a good care provider while pregnant.

• Pandapanda
    February 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Good for you! I love hearing when a woman has found a good match!

• amy31308
    February 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    I absolutely love my doctor too. It's great to truly love your dr!
  • AmericanChild82
    February 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

This

Quoting amy31308:

I absolutely love my doctor too. It's great to truly love your dr!

• nikkifam5
    February 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    My CNM is awesome. Love her :) I've been seeing her since before I had kids. So for about 11 years. She's the perfect balance of everything. She's all for natural births but will highly support and epidural if I so wish. I just had baby #4 and I miss our weekly visits already. And since I've been seeing her for so long she's more of a second mom then anything.
    She refers to me as her favorite patient:)

Pregnancy