Pregnancy

Featured Posts
ToriBabe1221
anyone looking forward to BIRTH!?
February 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
For the first time, i am happily looking forward to the birth of my baby!!

(found out last week, we are expecting #3!!)

With my first, well .. He was my first. Lol. I wasn't informed, wasn't looking forward to birth and ended up with a csection.

My second was an amazing home water birth, yes VBAC!! =)

I am SO EXCITED to welcome this baby earth side! I never knew i could so anxiously await labor and birth =)

Who else is looking forward to labor and birth??

Replies

• Daylightdies
    February 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

i cant wait im goin to try and not have an epidural this time i hated not being able to move around and the numb heavy leg feeling i had, plus it wore off and im sure i can handle it this time!!! 

• NewInChrist
    Meee!!! Lol
    With ds I was lucky, my water broke on its own and I ended up having to have pitocin because I wasn't progressing.
    I did get to have a natural birth though, no epi or pain meds at all.
    I'm praying this one is the same or similar!
  • liams_mama12

I'm just looking forward to getting pregnant !!! LOL Me and Dh have been trying for our 2nd. Implantation bleeding started yesterday.... I think haha And we're taking an hpt next monday for the result ! Congrats and GL :)

• Titana
    by Titana
    February 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    I must have been crazy because I looked forward to birth with my first. Lol I made sure I was armed with knowledge and I loved the whole process!! I can't wait to have number 2!
  • Devious103102
    February 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM

ME! I know birth is one of the main things most people DONT like about being preg but, again, it's one of the things I look forward to! It's a pain and it hurts and all that crap, but it's so insanely amazing the things your body is capable of. Not to mention hearing baby's first cry, seeing them for the first time!  =0)

• louzannalady
    February 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I thought I was the only one! I am not even pregnant, yet, but I am making plans to have a home water birth this next time! : ) I am so excited at this prospect and am kind of addicted to that natural high I got from my last birth! It was AMAZING! I felt like Super Woman for a month afterward! : )

• rjmac88
    by rjmac88
    February 12, 2013 at 11:04 AM

i always do! even with my first (also uninformed, uneducated...drugged, induced, nightmare) my second was amazing! still a hospital birth but drug and intervention free! my third was at a free standing birth center and this one will be either at home or the birth center. still undecided. but i am super excited for the adventure!

• JadeTigr7
    February 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I am!  This will be my 2nd homebirth and I can't wait!  Well, I can, another 10 days so my husband is here, but then she can come whenever. :)

• UnFFnStoppable4
    February 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    I love giving birth! It's so exciting.
  • headingsouth13
    February 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM

oh yes i am excited i will be bringing in to this world identical twins(gender is a surprise) everything up to this point is fine with the pregnancy. the twins are mo-mo twins. i will be having a non-medicated birth(if possible)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN