Pregnancy

Featured Posts
ToriBabe1221
anyone looking forward to BIRTH!?
February 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM
For the first time, i am happily looking forward to the birth of my baby!!

(found out last week, we are expecting #3!!)

With my first, well .. He was my first. Lol. I wasn't informed, wasn't looking forward to birth and ended up with a csection.

My second was an amazing home water birth, yes VBAC!! =)

I am SO EXCITED to welcome this baby earth side! I never knew i could so anxiously await labor and birth =)

Who else is looking forward to labor and birth??

Replies

• brittany208
    February 12, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I am looking forward to it! (DH thinks I'm crazy lol) I wanted a natural birth the first time, but didnt end up with a completely natural one. I'd like to try to go more intervention-free this time.

• Davidsmomma1409
    February 12, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I cant wait!!! why does 9 months seem like a life time!!

• jellybeanjean
    February 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM

hell no. 

• taurusmom88
    February 12, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    I'm looking forward to birth. This will be my first natural birth, and I'm tired of being pregnant. Lol. 5 more weeks ish!!
  • EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh
    February 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I am. I love the birthing experience. I love the focus on me. People catering to me. I enjoy bringing little lives into the world. I've always liked the experience and process. 

• butterflycircle
    February 12, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I am looking forward to giving birth unless I start over thinking things b/c then I get scared lol.

This is baby #3 for me too and I am due in 4 weeks 1 day : ) My first 2 I had the epi and I had 2 very different experiences. I feel confident that I can do it better  this time lol

• amy31308
    February 12, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    Of course I love love love giving birth!
  • Ruffnekwife87
    February 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    I'm so excited!!! I'm 7 wks and 3 days baby #3 but this will also be my last ):
  • doulala
    by doulala
    February 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I LOVE!! birthing!
      not just my own births but everyone else's too~   so much fun and so exciting!    Especially when I get to witness in person~~

giving heart

• ImNotKarl
    February 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I'm not looking forward to labor, but I'm also not scared or nervous this time. I'm kind of apathetic. The MOMENT after he's born, when they put him on my chest is what I'm looking forward to. Labor and birth are like something I'm going to do and take pride in, but not so much a pleasant experience for me as a human one. A fundemental human experience that is part of being a mother. It doesn't matter if my birth ends in a c-section or the perfect natural birth I want, it's part of the experience and it serves to make the moments that follow that much better, but it's not in and of itself enjoyable for me.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts