Pregnancy

Featured Posts
sfmommy415
scared s***less
February 12, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Early this morning I had a horrible dream about my 2 yr old. In my dream me, my husband & baby girl were @ a school & others I don't know during the day time I could see Everything going on @ once in my dream I seen 2 guys selling drugs outside the class room I walk into the class room & me & my husband are arguing about something minuet I look to my side & my baby girl is laying on the floor lifeless I know she is gone & the 1st thing I do is scream as I'm running to her she's dead, those drug dealers Dropped some If their stuff on the floor & she picked it up & ate it. I woke up drenched in sweat screaming her name, it felt so real. I was angry for a bit because in my dream me & my hubby were arguing while my baby was dying. I'm still Shooken up

Replies

• tigerlil97
    February 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    How terrible!! After a dream like that you just need to hug your kid. :-(
  • meam4444
    February 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I hate scary dreams.  (hugs)

• ShutterFreak03
    February 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Hugs I hte those kind of dreams
  • Pandapanda
    February 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM

How sad. :(

• xLilBit22
    February 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    Hows scary!
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Yes, my husband.left for work this morning & I put her little self next to me. I know it's just a dream but now I'm all over the house checking to make sure there's nothing she can eat on the floor
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    I know it was just a dream but now I'm over here looking on the floor to make sure that there is nothing on the floor that she could pick up and put in her mouth
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Quoting tigerlil97:

How terrible!! After a dream like that you just need to hug your kid. :-(

• sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    I did after I woke up screaming & crying my husband checked on her then I put her in bed w/ me
  • krodden87
    February 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Ive had dreams kind of like that and ive actually had to go and check on my boys, accidentally waking them a couple times. It stays with you for a while.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN