Pregnancy

Featured Posts
sfmommy415
scared s***less
February 12, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Early this morning I had a horrible dream about my 2 yr old. In my dream me, my husband & baby girl were @ a school & others I don't know during the day time I could see Everything going on @ once in my dream I seen 2 guys selling drugs outside the class room I walk into the class room & me & my husband are arguing about something minuet I look to my side & my baby girl is laying on the floor lifeless I know she is gone & the 1st thing I do is scream as I'm running to her she's dead, those drug dealers Dropped some If their stuff on the floor & she picked it up & ate it. I woke up drenched in sweat screaming her name, it felt so real. I was angry for a bit because in my dream me & my hubby were arguing while my baby was dying. I'm still Shooken up

Replies

• tigerlil97
    February 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    How terrible!! After a dream like that you just need to hug your kid. :-(
  • meam4444
    February 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I hate scary dreams.  (hugs)

• ShutterFreak03
    February 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Hugs I hte those kind of dreams
  • Pandapanda
    February 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM

How sad. :(

• xLilBit22
    February 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    Hows scary!
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Yes, my husband.left for work this morning & I put her little self next to me. I know it's just a dream but now I'm all over the house checking to make sure there's nothing she can eat on the floor
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    I know it was just a dream but now I'm over here looking on the floor to make sure that there is nothing on the floor that she could pick up and put in her mouth
  • sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Quoting tigerlil97:

How terrible!! After a dream like that you just need to hug your kid. :-(

• sfmommy415
    February 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    I did after I woke up screaming & crying my husband checked on her then I put her in bed w/ me
  • krodden87
    February 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Ive had dreams kind of like that and ive actually had to go and check on my boys, accidentally waking them a couple times. It stays with you for a while.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts