Pregnancy

Featured Posts
jewmaw13
baby kickin all around during early labor?
February 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM
my ob told me yesterday once again im in early labor...he thinks this because ive dialeted 1 cm within the last few days so im gonna go walk around walmart and see if that progresses things. But my question is im up having my daily cup of coffee w minimal contractions and babygirl is kickin up a storm, can she do that during early labor tho??

Replies

• lilyrose2011
    February 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    Ya I think so, my last kicked all the way until she came out, lol didnt help with the contractions at all
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    Tia
    February 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I don't know I was at 1cm for 5 weeks lol. And my son was very active during labor.

• jewmaw13
    February 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    bump!
  • mychinababy
    February 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I remember My babies always kick up a storm when contractions first start. After it gets intense they don't anymore.  My first was kicking so much I was worried she was in distress but doctor said she was fine.

• mom_to_kenzie
    February 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    same as lilyrose...I swear DD was spinning when she came out. LOL don't remember with DS, he was a pretty laid back birth.
  • TTC2Long
    February 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    Sure. Especially if you're having minimal contractions. Why not?
  • Pandapanda
    February 12, 2013 at 12:24 PM

yeah. But.. your cervix doesn't mean anything, so don't get your hopes up! How far along are you? Are you comfortable? :)

• anxiousschk
    February 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Mine never stopped.  As they were moving the fetal monitor down, she was kicking up a storm.  She was crowning and kicking.  

• tuckermum
    February 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    My baby moved all through out labor.
  • butterflyk1ssez
    February 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Babies move during labor and move coming out during the birth canal. You could be 1cm for 3 weeks or more. Don't stress or try to get it moving at 1cm. Relax, take a warm shower, eat good food and wait till it is time. All that extra moving will make you exhausted and you may not be up to par for your vaginal birth in the long run.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts