Pregnancy

chelseasills
Possibly pregnant while on the implanon?
February 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Has anyone ever gotten pregnant on any kind of birth control? if so, how is it different and when should i begin taking tests? ive been on the implanon since Nov. 30, 2012 and out of no where ive been getting killer cramps in my belly, not where you normally get period cramps. and ive still been bleeding a lot, but plenty of people bleed whil pregnant. i suffer from depression and havent had much of an appitite so i lost like almost 25 pounds in less than a month because of the anorexia. ive noticed that ive been eating more, 3 times a day because im hungry. im taking zoloft, which i know i will have to stop if i am. i honestly dont know what to do. i also have a 4 month old as it is. help anyone?!

Replies

• Pandapanda
    February 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Take a test now if you think you're having symptoms and call your doctor asap. 

• chelseasills
    February 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM

it said negative. but what about an ectopic pregnancy? they are common with the implanon and it one of the symptoms is abdominal pain, whether dull or crampy, and severe or not. im calling my OB tomorrow.

• lillucky8
    February 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    My mom got preg while taking the pill w me.

If it was eptopic it should still show as positive as far as i know bc ur body still is making the hormones.

I would call your doc to be seen.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN