Pregnancy

Featured Posts
jellybeanjean
Pregnant Mamas with LO(s) under 1
February 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Right now or in the past...

How are you managing/How did you manage?

I'm 5 months deep now, and my back is starting to hurt from carrying my 11 m/o DD.It's only going to get harder I know....And I think DD is starting to sense something is going on too because suddenly she has developed this neediness she never had before!

Any advice? I'm so tired :/

Replies

• sissy852
    February 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    i just had ds 7 weeks ago ds1 is 14 mo i did ok.
  • jellybeanjean
    February 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM

How are you sleeping? Are you able to nap with your newborn?

Quoting sissy852:

• krodden87
    February 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    Im due anyday and i have a 3 year old and my other will be 14 months next week. Its hard especially if ur lo is needy or doesnt feel good.
  • surferlover
    February 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    I'm 16 weeks in with a 9 month old. My only thing right now is exhaustion. I need to nap at lwast once a day and dh helps at night when our lo wakes up to nurse.
  • sissy852
    February 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    i am sleeping good. Ds2 wakes up 1 time a night. And i nap when ds1 and ds2 sleeps. Ds1 loves to sleep he takes 2 or 3 naps a day

Quoting jellybeanjean:

How are you sleeping? Are you able to nap with your newborn?

Quoting sissy852:

• meam4444
    February 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Not now, but in the past, I have had a four month old when I found out I was pregnant, and another time I had a six month old when finding out I was pregnant.  I remember I spent a lot of time just sitting and reading books with them. 

• Augmama2be
    February 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have a 2.5 year old and a almost 7 month old and I'm 16 weeks. I'm exhausted to say the least. LOL

• Devious103102
    February 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM

With DD2 I found out the day before DD1 turned a year old (I was almost 8wks preg, they're 20 months apart) and it sucked because I got put on strict bedrest the last 3 months of my pregnancy.  This time around I'm currently 6w 4d and DD4 will be 10 months on Sat. So far so good but my back (which had issues pre-preg) is already starting to weaken pretty bad.  I'm just gonna have to do more stretching and light back/core work outs to strengthen my back muscles.

• sparklebug86
    February 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

It was exhausting but I dont think I changed anything. I will say this though, cherish having only 1 child! Sometimes when Im alone with 1 child over the other it brings back memories of how easy having only 1 child makes every day activities. Dont get me wrong, I love both of my children and am very excited for the third but sometimes having 2 under the age of 5 is alot of work!

• KatieGirls2
    February 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    I have a two year old and a one year old and I'm about three months in with this little bean. I take a nap with them everyday, it's the only way I can make it thru the day as a pleasant happy mom lol

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN