Pregnancy

jellybeanjean
Pregnant Mamas with LO(s) under 1
February 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Right now or in the past...

How are you managing/How did you manage?

I'm 5 months deep now, and my back is starting to hurt from carrying my 11 m/o DD.It's only going to get harder I know....And I think DD is starting to sense something is going on too because suddenly she has developed this neediness she never had before!

Any advice? I'm so tired :/

Replies

• sissy852
    February 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    i just had ds 7 weeks ago ds1 is 14 mo i did ok.
  • jellybeanjean
    February 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM

How are you sleeping? Are you able to nap with your newborn?

Quoting sissy852:

• krodden87
    February 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    Im due anyday and i have a 3 year old and my other will be 14 months next week. Its hard especially if ur lo is needy or doesnt feel good.
  • surferlover
    February 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    I'm 16 weeks in with a 9 month old. My only thing right now is exhaustion. I need to nap at lwast once a day and dh helps at night when our lo wakes up to nurse.
  • sissy852
    February 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    i am sleeping good. Ds2 wakes up 1 time a night. And i nap when ds1 and ds2 sleeps. Ds1 loves to sleep he takes 2 or 3 naps a day

Quoting jellybeanjean:

How are you sleeping? Are you able to nap with your newborn?

Quoting sissy852:

• meam4444
    February 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Not now, but in the past, I have had a four month old when I found out I was pregnant, and another time I had a six month old when finding out I was pregnant.  I remember I spent a lot of time just sitting and reading books with them. 

• Augmama2be
    February 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have a 2.5 year old and a almost 7 month old and I'm 16 weeks. I'm exhausted to say the least. LOL

• Devious103102
    February 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM

With DD2 I found out the day before DD1 turned a year old (I was almost 8wks preg, they're 20 months apart) and it sucked because I got put on strict bedrest the last 3 months of my pregnancy.  This time around I'm currently 6w 4d and DD4 will be 10 months on Sat. So far so good but my back (which had issues pre-preg) is already starting to weaken pretty bad.  I'm just gonna have to do more stretching and light back/core work outs to strengthen my back muscles.

• sparklebug86
    February 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM

It was exhausting but I dont think I changed anything. I will say this though, cherish having only 1 child! Sometimes when Im alone with 1 child over the other it brings back memories of how easy having only 1 child makes every day activities. Dont get me wrong, I love both of my children and am very excited for the third but sometimes having 2 under the age of 5 is alot of work!

• KatieGirls2
    February 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    I have a two year old and a one year old and I'm about three months in with this little bean. I take a nap with them everyday, it's the only way I can make it thru the day as a pleasant happy mom lol

Pregnancy