Madison876
I have questions that need answers ASAP!
February 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

My fiancae sister wants to be pregnant. She hasnt started her period in over a month, except slight spoting. Shes been haveing cramps but not like the normal menstral. Shes been haveing "morning sickness", but no period. Shes also taken tests that all say "negative" and shes taken them correctly. What could be her deal? and what helped alot to get other moms pregnant besides the sex part? Please help :)

Replies

• Pandapanda
    February 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM

She could be sick. 

• Madison876
    February 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM

but what about the missing period?

• Larsbug
    by Larsbug
    February 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM

stress can cause missed periods, sickness, ovarian cysts... she could be pregnant but it might be too early to tell. The only real way to know at this point would be to get a blood test. Let her know that having sex daily DECREASES her chances or getting pregnant because men's sperm needs time to "replenish" itself, having sex everyday can actually lower the amount of sperm he is ejaculating. Sex every 48-72 hours is ample. There are a number of things she can cut out of her diet to help as well...if she is trying to get pregnant she should be consulting with a doctor if it's been over a year.

Quoting Madison876:

but what about the missing period?

• Madison876
    February 5, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Thankyou:) That was the perfect answer i needed for her:)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts