Pregnancy

Featured Posts
firsttimer612
kidney infection while preg
February 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Im just wondering if any of you ladies have had a kidney infection while pregnant...if so what were your symptoms?

Replies

• YzmaRocks
    February 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    I did with my first. My only symptom was bad kidney pain. I thought I was contracting and went into the ER (I was 23 weeks). It went away after a week on antibiotics.
  • firsttimer612
    February 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    Ok, ive had two before but never when i was preg and i have pains now, but not like before and i get really nauseous after i eat but before i would throw up right after i ate, im jus not sure if it is an infection or something else so im going to the er in a little bit, i just hope its not a real bad one, i was in the hospital for a week the last time :(

Quoting YzmaRocks:

I did with my first. My only symptom was bad kidney pain. I thought I was contracting and went into the ER (I was 23 weeks). It went away after a week on antibiotics.

• theosgirl45
    February 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I had one during my first pregnancy and was in the hospital for a week with it.  I woke up with really bad back pain and my mom thought I was in labor.  But since the pain was constant we decided it was something else and went in.  I got a fever, chills, nausea, and the back pain continued.  It was awful.

• jenbah81
    February 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    I did with #3 and they gave me a really painful shot in my rear but it helped pretty quick. I had bad kidney pains that were unbearable.
  • firsttimer612
    February 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    Ive experienced all that with my last infection, but with this one my pains come and go and everytime i eat i get nauseous but dont throw up, and no chills and no fever

Quoting theosgirl45:

I had one during my first pregnancy and was in the hospital for a week with it.  I woke up with really bad back pain and my mom thought I was in labor.  But since the pain was constant we decided it was something else and went in.  I got a fever, chills, nausea, and the back pain continued.  It was awful.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN