Pregnancy

Featured Posts
firsttimer612
kidney infection while preg
February 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Im just wondering if any of you ladies have had a kidney infection while pregnant...if so what were your symptoms?

Replies

• YzmaRocks
    February 2, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    I did with my first. My only symptom was bad kidney pain. I thought I was contracting and went into the ER (I was 23 weeks). It went away after a week on antibiotics.
  • firsttimer612
    February 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    Ok, ive had two before but never when i was preg and i have pains now, but not like before and i get really nauseous after i eat but before i would throw up right after i ate, im jus not sure if it is an infection or something else so im going to the er in a little bit, i just hope its not a real bad one, i was in the hospital for a week the last time :(

Quoting YzmaRocks:

I did with my first. My only symptom was bad kidney pain. I thought I was contracting and went into the ER (I was 23 weeks). It went away after a week on antibiotics.

• theosgirl45
    February 2, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I had one during my first pregnancy and was in the hospital for a week with it.  I woke up with really bad back pain and my mom thought I was in labor.  But since the pain was constant we decided it was something else and went in.  I got a fever, chills, nausea, and the back pain continued.  It was awful.

• jenbah81
    February 2, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    I did with #3 and they gave me a really painful shot in my rear but it helped pretty quick. I had bad kidney pains that were unbearable.
  • firsttimer612
    February 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    Ive experienced all that with my last infection, but with this one my pains come and go and everytime i eat i get nauseous but dont throw up, and no chills and no fever

Quoting theosgirl45:

I had one during my first pregnancy and was in the hospital for a week with it.  I woke up with really bad back pain and my mom thought I was in labor.  But since the pain was constant we decided it was something else and went in.  I got a fever, chills, nausea, and the back pain continued.  It was awful.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts