mushy13
implantion
by mushy13
February 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM
So this is my first pregnancy and ive been doing reserach on alot of aspects to this new change :-)..i was curious to know when implantation occurs does that mean your pregnant already...what do u guys think

Replies

• summerbear
    February 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    How far along are you? Due dates go by your last missed period, which is about 2 weeks before implantation. So typically by the time you're "pregnant" you've already been pregnant for a few weeks. Even though those few weeks was just your period, ovulation and conception.
  • mushy13
    by mushy13
    February 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    Well my last period was 9/16/12 ill be twenty weeks tommorow....ovulation happened the 30..this is all new to me so im confused..lol
  • Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    February 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM

implantation happens during the first few weeks of pregnancy when the fertilized egg implants into the uterus. this would have happened for you in September :)  why are you curious about implantation at 20 weeks?  (i'm just wondering)

• mushmom
    by mushmom
    February 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
    Implantation is about 12 days after ovulation. My thoughts on "when" you're pregnant is at the time when sperm and egg get together so, yes, before implantation imo.
  • mushy13
    by mushy13
    February 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    Before i was sick all the time and i was living with my husbands family and was just always caught up in their drama...so now that we've moved and a girlfriend of mine asked when i conceived..i told her i don't even know whats goin on in my body..thats what made me initially start my research because i always write my dates..period..sex ..so that part left me confused
  • kelly617
    February 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM

yes and no
    Technically the day you implant is the first day you're REALLY pregnant
    But for some crazy reason doctors count from the first day of your last period...I think because most women don't know when they implant

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts