pacificamom
siblings named with the same first letter---thoughts?
February 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Replies

• HippieMomma08
    February 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    Hate it!
    My husband, Justin, is the older brother of Jon and Josh. Not even MIL can get their names right when everyone's in the same room.
  • elliotmommytobe
    February 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    My families names are as fillows
    John (dad)
    Jean (mom)
    Allan (1st child)
    Chris ( 2nd child)
    Christina( 3rd child)
    Aimee ( 4th child me)
    Ian (5th child)
  • lilmami316
    February 2, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I'm not  a huge  fan of  it my  nieces and sil all start with D

diana

Denise 

daisy 

• soaringflutes
    February 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I live in an area where it's been very popular to do this.  My sil and her siblings are all named with the letter A to start.  I'm not a fan of it though.  It narrows down the choices too much.

• butterflycircle
    February 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM

To each their own. A friend of mine has 4 girls all within 5 years of each other. All their names start with "K".  I don't think it is for me but they like it. My kids so far all have different first letters. 

• livingrlovesong
    February 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM

My older 2 are Emma and Ethan. My youngest is Aiden, and DH likes Adalyn or Addysen for a girl.

• whitneymf
    February 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    My nieces are Sydney and Saydie... they go cute together but if Saydie were a boy she would have been Jeremy ... so idk what my sister was doing if she did the 's' thing on purpose.
  • sj3starz
    February 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    It's tradition in my side of my family. My brothers are JSK and I'm SJK. Now that I'm married, hubby and I are SM (he doesn't have a middle name) and our kids are all MEM. :-)
  • alexislovesjr
    February 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM

my kids have the same initials J.A.J.

• Mrs.Andrews
    February 3, 2013 at 1:54 AM

My girls' names both start with A's. I did it on purpose. The only trouble is if I have another girl and can't come up with a good A name.

My siblings and I all have names that start with M. All 4 of us.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts