Pregnancy

Featured Posts
pacificamom
siblings named with the same first letter---thoughts?
February 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Replies

• Firenygirl180
    February 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    My plan was if we had 2 boys they would have the same middle initial, but if we had a girl and a boy they'd have the same first initial.

We have Cyrus James and Elyse Mackenzie is due in April. I clearly changed my mind because honoring my lost friends and family members was more important.
  • nsrush83
    February 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM

LOL, me and my 2 sisters have different first letters and my parents have always gotten our names mixed up..now through in 3 Son in laws and a total of (almost) 6 grand kids...its a name MESS! LOL

Quoting Harley8:

PLEASE dont do it! Thats what my kids will tell you! Shanna, Stella, Shane, Stelen, Shelby, Sammy, Waylon and Harley Jo! Yes the last 2 we just changed it! At first it was cute, now its hard cause I am always mixing up their names! And in school cause they are so close together the teachers mix them up too! The next one is gonna be a different letter too! If its what u want thats fine! Just thought it was funny cause we have such a time with it!

• FarmGirl2B
    February 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    I used to sit for a family with J names. Joey, Jake, Jessica, Jed, Josh, Jeremy, Jason, Jeanette... I know they had a few more after they moved, but don't know their names.
  • Plus-size-mommy
    February 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    I think it's cute. DH and I both have names that start with a D and our kids names start with a B.
    DH is DLA
    Me is DDA
    Son is BLA
    Daughter will be BDA
  • kathrynsmomma03
    February 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    I just did names with meaning im danyel hubby is Donald my dd is Kathryn after my old childhood bff and her godmother my son is Donald like his dad and grandfather all diff middle names and his middle name is john after my grandfather now if we have another boy it will be keagan and if a girl joanna after my bff and my sons godmother
  • maybaby22
    February 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM

We have all J's- I like it

• MamaBear2cubs
    February 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I'm not a fan

• Raeann11
    February 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Not for me

• Becky.Mom.of.2
    February 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    It's not bad, just not something we have done. We did go in alphabetical order though (not on purpose). Our kids start with A, J, K, L.
  • CaileighsMom608
    February 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Christian--------I named
    Christopher----he named
    Caileigh---------just liked it 

Wasnt on purpose the kids fit their names.  We had 2 options for each child and decided once we saw his/her face

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts