JamaitianBaby
:-( JUST LEFT E.R.
January 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE ER, BEEN THERE SINCE 1140 THIS MORNING. I'M 6w5d. BUT APPARENTLY I AM THREATENING A MC, THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS. JUST WENT THROUGH THIS ON AUGUST 8th 2012.... IM TRYING NOT TO STRESS ABOUT IT, AND I AM PRAYING FOR EVERY MOMMY THAT HAS WENT THROUGH THIS.

Replies

• Amycapl
    by Amycapl
    January 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM

i'm so so sorry :(  

• Mrsfarr
    by Mrsfarr
    January 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Hugs! What bad news. Praying for you and your baby.
  • lillucky8
    January 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Hang in there, hopefully lil one will snuggle in for the long haul.
  • Star127
    by Star127
    January 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Hugs and prayers <3
  • Pandapanda
    January 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I'm sorry sweetie. Just sit back and relax and say a little prayer. It's hard to deal with, I remember being completely devistated and holding it all in. If you do miscarry, seek some emotional support. <3  There is a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Group here on Cafemom that can be a blessing through the hard times. 

We're all here for you. And we'll all be hoping/wishing the best!

• DixonBabies
    January 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    Sorry :(
  • sissy852
    January 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    prayers
  • trin123
    by trin123
    January 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

So sorry.

• amy31308
    January 30, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    My ER dr told me if someone comes to the ER with bleeding or cramping they have to label it as that. Try not to stress :) prayers!
  • JamaitianBaby
    January 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Thank you love, my last MC I went to the best support group "LULLABYES" at lakeside facility here in Memphis. Very nice staff and members.

Quoting Pandapanda:

I'm sorry sweetie. Just sit back and relax and say a little prayer. It's hard to deal with, I remember being completely devistated and holding it all in. If you do miscarry, seek some emotional support. <3  There is a Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Group here on Cafemom that can be a blessing through the hard times. 

We're all here for you. And we'll all be hoping/wishing the best!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts