DanaThomas189
Here comes the morning sickness :(
January 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM

So I went to the doctor and what not. Now I feel horrbile. Been throwing up all morning, cramping alot more then usual,my breast are hurting and I just feel ughhh. My body feels so exhausted and super sore. I slept fine last night though :( I guess this would be the symptoms of pregnancy hitting me. I liked when I didn't have any symptoms at all that was perfectttt....I've been trying to eat but all I can seem to keep down is crackers right now but I know thats not healthy for the baby to only eat a few crackers....Does anyone know of anything that can help me with the morning sickness to make it stop for a little bit just so I can eat and keep it down? :(

Replies

• H.Perales
    January 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Crackers and soup. Make sure to keep up your fluids. carbonated water flavored with lemon I heard helps or ginger ale. Sorry girl, it sucks. Been there done that...currently 3 months with this one and only bit hit once with morning sickness. I know your pain. :( Good luck. :)
  • lillucky8
    January 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    Gingerale and pretzels was what i kept down, if it gets bad call your doc for meds
  • LadyBugMom09
    January 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    I just get nauseous. I don't throw up. For me, ice cold water helps....and exercise. GL

• DanaThomas189
    January 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I've been exercising alot lately. It all just hit me this morning when I woke up I had to ran straight to the bathroom. I ate a hamburger and fries last night I don't have if that might of had something to do with it until it just kept going and going. I was getting scared that it might of done something wrong. I called my doctor and he said that it was normal for this to be happening to me, And he said to make sure that I was eating and to drinking alot mostly water then anything. I hope it gets better soon.

• 1stTimeMom2bATL
    January 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    Oh honey, I know how ya feel. I hated being nauseous all the time. I snacked on crackers and peanuts and drank gingerale during the first trimester. Just snack when you can. Feel better soon!
  • DanaThomas189
    January 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I've been eating small portion meals to see if that helps any, hopefully it will.

• MariaGentle
    January 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    If anyone knows your pain, I do. This morning when I turned on my car, the door automatically lock. I started throwing up and couldn't get the car door open.... Nothing works for me, not even the meds the doctor gives me. I just try to keep restoring the fluids I lose.
  • Spring.Mom
    January 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM

When you get up in the morning. Or when ever you get out of bed next try eating the crackers before you get out of bed. Also make sure ( even if its hard to keep down) that you are drinking plenty of fluids. You don't want to end up in the ER due to dehydration. Trust me its no fun!

• AmyL3469
    January 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM

How far along are you? I didn't start feeling nauseous until around 8 weeks with this baby. I have hardly been able to eat. My docs suggested at first, ginger tabs and b6 4x a day. It didn't help... I found cinnamon curbed the nausea a little bit. I just got prescribed compazine last night. I took it after dinner and it seemed to help a little.

• DanaThomas189
    January 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I'm 7 weeks and 5 days. I didn't start feeling sick until after my doctors appointment on tuesday.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts