Featured Posts
nicole2884
its getting harder
January 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM

not to tell anyone , we well be 7 weeks along thursday an i have not even told my mom

reason being if we lost the baby i really dont want to have to be so public even if its just my mom

she can be a little over supportive when your down ,she means well be i dont know how i would handle that

well

she is in town again an last time i blew her off when she asked me out for sushi

but this time i just feel guilty an i cant eat sushi an if i dont she well know something is up because its my favorite

we havent even had our first apptmt besides blood work during week five which was good 2325 an 4319 

but we arent ready grrr idk what to tell her

Replies

• emilyelephant
    January 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Maybe you could suggest something other than food & tell her you're on a diet if she asks.

• hotpinkpoodle
    January 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    Just eat the cooked kind of sushi-- like a California roll. It's generally fine for pregnant women to eat sushi that isn't raw, as long as you don't overdo it. I've eaten it several times while throughout my pregnancy.
  • nisha723
    January 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Well it's best to wait until you are atleast 12 weeks along that will put you at three months :)

• nicole2884
    January 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM

ya thats what we are waiting for

so i suggested a different restaurant like the first reply suggested

Quoting nisha723:

Well it's best to wait until you are atleast 12 weeks along that will put you at three months :)

• nisha723
    January 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Congrats!!!  Again

• xLilBit22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    I told my mom at 6wk lol i couldnt wait. And told everyone about 13weeks
  • Devious103102
    January 29, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Maybe switch to vegetarian sushi (rolls without seafood in them).

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts