MrsThebus
Rib pain
January 27, 2013 at 6:36 PM
The last few days I've been having this "pulling ache" type pain under my right breast in my ribs. Little boy has been hanging out on the right side a lot lately so could it just be from him? It hurts more when I lean that direction or get up from laying down. It's nothing unbearable though just another annoying pain contributing to my overall miserableness lol. I had gallbladder issues my first pregnancy (never had it out) was too scared to have surgery, changed my diet and it kept it under control and it went away after pregnancy but this feels completely different. It honestly feels like someone took two of my ribs and pulled them apart lol but I know there's stuff that could be wrong.

Replies

• GodsAmiga
    January 27, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I get lower rib pain with all my pregnancies right underneath the breast. It's annoying but mine have never been from anything bad. I can tell you that for me wearing a wireless bra helps a little bit.

• MrsThebus
    January 27, 2013 at 8:47 PM
    I've just recently switched to wirefree so we will see if it helps any. I know my first pregnancy right off I couldn't stand underwire.

Quoting GodsAmiga:

I get lower rib pain with all my pregnancies right underneath the breast. It's annoying but mine have never been from anything bad. I can tell you that for me wearing a wireless bra helps a little bit.

• staciexo
    January 27, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Had the same thing with my first. Immediately after his birth the pain stopped! It was 5 straight months of pain. It sucked!

• Mrs.Andrews
    January 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

It sounds to me like something is either a little out of place. Or baby has a foot or something up in your ribs. Try getting on your hands and knees and letting your belly sag as low as you can. That should get baby to move out of your ribs for a bit.

• emilyelephant
    January 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I had this, it really sucked but OB said it was normal...whenever she would move to the left side it would go away.  I wore only sports bras for a long time and it didn't help

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts