Pregnancy

poeticrose09
Is this normal? (piog)
January 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I think I did to much and that's why I'm hurting and if it continues I will call the nurse line but I wanted to make sure I'm not over reacting first. Dh and I had sex this morning and then we went grocery shopping. I only took two loads of groceries up stairs. We even took a small break in between going from one store to another so I could rest becuase I started cramping. After shopping at the second store I started hurting. Like I'm cramping from my lower stomach to right below my boobs. My inner thighs hurts and it feels like baby is hitting my cervix or something because I feel a pain in my vagina occasionally too. Is this normal at 31 weeks? I'm trying to rest and take it easy. I'm laying down right now drinking fluids. I just want to make sure that its normal. I also feel slightly wetter but not sure if its sweat or not. Any advice is welcome and appreciated thanks.

Replies

• Spring.Mom
    January 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    If your still cramping go to the ER... I would call your doctor right away
  • Heather2001
    January 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Take it easy, rehydrate, and relax.  Overdoing it physically can definitely cause cramping and the pain you're describing.  Keep us updated, momma!

• kelly617
    January 27, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I baby moving okay?

Drink some water and lay down...if the cramping doesn't stop then call your doc or nurse line to see what they think you should do

I do remember with my last pregnancy that overdoing it would cause cramping and a lot more Braxton Hicks...gotta take it real easy!

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    January 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    It can be normal, as long as it subsides.

Pregnancy