Pregnancy

Featured Posts
bebe_ju-rah
For those worried about your post baby body...
January 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

All is not lost! Lol I am 8 days post c-section with my 2nd child. I had gained 54lbs this time and as of yesterday I've lost 25lbs. DS as 8lbs 9oz. I'll add a pic of me at 39 weeks pregnant for comparison.

So don't worry ladies...it can happen! :)

Replies

• bebe_ju-rah
    January 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    What I've lost thus far is just water, baby, placenta, etc. I haven't been dieting, its only been just over a week. I will start walking every day again like I did while I was pregnant as soon as the soreness goes away and I get a stroller.I'm so sorry your little man was in the hospital! I hope he's OK now! That's enough to make any woman stress!!

Quoting boop1977:

I had my baby 6 months ago. I lost my baby weight right after i had him. But then he was in the hospital for 10 weeks and i was so stressed i gained back what ever i had lost.  Now that he is home I've been trying to lose weight.  But i am having issues. I have polycystic ovaries.  I went back on birth control and so far i have not gotten my period either.  I don't know if that is partly why i can not lose weight.  With a new born and working full time i do not have time to work out. I've just been watching what i eat.  I am just fustrated because i feel like nothing is helping.  Does anyone have advise on what to do?  How did you lose the weight bebe_ju-rah??

• shaylamarie11
    January 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM

5 days pp in this pic i am now 23days pp. but not ready for another pic lol.

40 weeks 1day in this pic. Baby boy was 10 lbs 9oz via c-section. amiotic fluid was the same weight as him.. 

• 1wildchild
    January 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM

You look great OP... 

• sparklebug86
    January 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM

good for you! 

• cortneymae12
    January 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    I gained 22 lbs while pregnant and the week after I had my son via c section I was down 27 lbs I was smaller than my prepregnancy weight
  • lcm3181
    by lcm3181
    March 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM

This is 5 days post partum with my second

This is 10 days post partum with my 2nd child.

3 months post partum with 2nd baby

It took nearly 18 months to get back to normal after my first child but i snapped back really fast after my 2nd. There were a few factors that had changed, I had 2 kids to care for now and I was going through a divorce and I breastfed exclusively with my second baby.

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    March 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM

So well said, I am plus size. I am normally between 30-50 lbs less after I deliver from my prepregnancy weight. As long as I am healthy, able to run around with my kids, etc my size isn't concerning. I am a mother of 3 soon to be 4. They are far more important then my body image! Women are way to concerned about looks. Love yourself, and everything carrying a child did to your body. You created and carried life. Its such a blessing!

Quoting lifeforchrist:

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• brittany208
    March 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM

AGREED 100%!

BUT I also think that some women use being a new mother to let themselves go and get all fat and out of shape, and that isn't okay either. It's all about being healthy, takingcare of yourself, and being a good shape/size for you!

Quoting lifeforchrist:

women need to be realistic when it comes to pregnancy weight and realize we are all different. Expecting to be back to normal in a month is silly. It took you 9 months to get there give yourself 9 months to get back to the ol you and stop pressuring yourselves. You have a new baby, focus on that not the size of your waist line :)

• kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    March 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    You look great!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email